Search Results For tata consultancy services
- India's jobs deficit: Project in Gujarat struggling to create employment
Gandhinagar: When he was chief minister of Gujarat in 2011, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi kicked off an ambitious project to develop a financial
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: 10 Stocks to Watch Out for on Counting Day
The benchmark stock indices have delivered a modest 50-60% return during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s current tenure.
- HDFC Group overtakes Tata Group as India’s largest
Combined m-cap of Tata Group cos is about Rs 2,000 crore less than that of the HDFC Group.
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh drew a pay package of Rs 24.67 crore in FY19
Salil Parekh, who joined Infosys in January 2018, received Rs 6.07 crore in fixed salary and Rs 10.96 crore in bonus, incentives and variable pay in 2
- TCS confident of growth across Latin America, India and other markets
New Delhi: The country's largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) expects significant growth in the coming years across markets li
- Tata Sons ropes in TCS veteran Pratik Pal to drive its digital play
Chairman N Chandrasekaran has been betting on technology to create newer business opportunities.
- TCS CEO's annual pay rises 28%, takes home over Rs 16 crore in FY19
During the course of the year, the total increase is approximately 7.2 per cent, after accounting for promotions and other event based compensation re
- 2020 Land Rover Defender spied in India – On test by Tata Consultancy Services
The prototypes have clocked over 1.2 million km. The post 2020 Land Rover Defender spied in India – On test by Tata Consultancy Services appeared f
- India second-biggest m-cap loser among EMs
Brokers said the so-called hot money, which had started flowing into the country since early March, is being pulled out.
- TCS CEO’s annual pay rises 28% in FY19
CEO Rajesh Gopinathan's compensation added to a remuneration of Rs 16.02 crore.
- Reliance again becomes most-valued firm by m-cap
At the close of trade, RIL's market capitalisation (m-cap) was at Rs 7,98,385.98 crore.
- Share market update: IT shares gain; Tech Mahindra up over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.74 per cent up at 16,066.95 around 10:09 am.
- Debt-laden Tata Steel may have to sell assets
European unit could need support from domestic operations; blow for co’s expansion plans.
- RIL shares look up after an 11% drop; analysts say wait & watch
The stock declined to Rs 1,255.20 on May 9 from Rs 1,407.10 on May 3.
- Six of top 10 most valued companies lose Rs 64,219 crore in m-cap
The m-cap of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) slumped Rs 39,700.2 crore to stand at Rs 8,00,196.04 crore.
- TCS, Infosys & Tech M to do much better than Cognizant: Urmil Shah, IDBI Capital
The problems are more specific to Cognizant and that quarterly volatility might continue, says Shah
- Airtel, IBM tech outsourcing deal extended till Jan-end
The mobile phone operator had originally inked an end-to-end managed services contract with IBM in 2004.
- Yes Bank, Reliance Capital, Hero MotoCorp, Bank of Baroda Among Worst Hit Stocks Today
Yes Bank shares lost nearly 30% today after the lender reported a loss of Rs1,506 crore for the March quarter. It was the most actively traded stock o
- A family of randonneurs
In a laudable feat, Hyderabad’s Dr Narender M. Reddy a senior scientist with pharmaceutical R&D, along with his wife and daughter recently c
- TCS modernises 1.5 lakh post offices under multi-year deal with India Post
New Delhi: India's largest IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCSNSE 0.86 per cent) said it has deployed an integrated solution for In