Search Results For suburban trains
- 2,425 more CCTVs on CR trains, stations in Mumbai to ensure safer journey
These cameras will have advanced recording features, including video analytics, which will help CR get better clarity of CCTV images and recordings.
- Choose rail over road: Activists to Karnataka government
Bengaluru: Citizen groups and activists, who are opposing six interconnected elevated corridors proposed in the recent budget by Chief Minister H.D. K
- Suburban trains can double only if Centre, state governments agree
Although it is more than a year since the Ministry of Railways and the state government agreed to implement the project, not a brick has moved. Reason
- Increase size of ladies first class compartment in suburban trains: Bombay HC
The Bombay High Court on Thursday asked why should women commuters travelling on suburban trains have a small first class compartment as compared to m
- Travel only if necessary, traffic police tell Mumbaikars as rain lashes city
Heavy showers continued to lash the city for the third consecutive day, disrupting road and rail traffic on Monday morning.
- 2 dead in Monsoon fury in Maharashtra, dust storm, rain bring respite in North
The IMD on Saturday declared the onset of the monsoon over Mumbai, the adjoining Thane-Konkan areas, Ahmednagar, Parbhani and other parts of Maharasht
- Central Railway to add voice alert to avert local trains accident
The new feature will add a ‘voice command’ (‘Agla signal lal hai’; the next signal is red’) to the auxiliary warning system.
- Railways may soon switch to AC coaches on suburban routes
Railways aims to provide only AC coaches on suburban routes as it feels affordability is on the rise.
- Railways gives nod to Rs 492 crore project to ease traffic congestion in Bengal...
At present, 146 and 94 trains are running from Bengaluru and Yesvantpur stations, respectively, out of which 122 are of suburban nature catering to co
- BMC lists 43 flooding spots at Railways premises in Mumbai
Other than asking Railways to ensure desilting of drains and culverts, the BMC also suggested corrective measures like augmentation of drains, creatio
- Mumbaikars, brace for 8-hour block on CR on Sunday
The block will be undertaken to launch girders for the new 12-metre wide foot overbridge at Parel station.
- Bus fare hike: Suburban trains earn Rs 2 crore more
CHENNAI: With over 5 lakh passengers shifting their loyalty from buses to local trains, the Chennai division of Southern Railway has earned Rs 2.
- Indian Railways to invest Rs 48,000 crore to upgrade Mumbai, Bengaluru suburban trains
The Railways is mulling to sell prime land parcels to raise the funds and to not burden the exchequer.
- Welcome the AC local train in Mumbai but no cause for celebration yet
The air-conditioned trains will, undoubtedly, offer a pleasant commute but that should have been the state of affairs anyway
- Iran signs $856m rail deal with South Korea firm
South Korea’s Hyundai Rotem signed a 720-million-euro (USD 856 million) deal with Iran on Saturday to manufacture 450 railbuses for suburban trains
- Few suburban trains cancelled due to WR jumbo block
On Western Railway, a jumbo block will be carried out from 10.30 am to 4 pm on Up and Down fast lines between Andheri and Bandra stations. Trains will