Search Results For stocks
- Saudi's Falih says oil stocks still building, but OPEC to act if needed
Jeddah: Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Saturday that OPEC will be responsive to the oil market’s needs, but that h
- Pakistan stocks cap worst week in 17 years; here’s why
The South Asian nation is expected to adopt tough measures as part of its deal with the IMF.
- Nine of Top-10 Firms Add Rs 82,379.79 Crore in M-cap
During the last week, the BSE Sensex gained 467.78 points, or 1.24 per cent to close at 37,930.77 on Friday.
- After Market: DRL, Hindalco slip; 96 stocks show potential for rise
D-Street remained in the green throughout the day, showing resilience to the fragile global sentiment.
- Hold Lupin, target Rs 861: Karvy Stock Broking
Lupin is a largecap company, operating in pharmaceuticals and health care sector.
- Kunal Bothra on 2 stocks to watch on election result week
“We are yet to cross the hurdle resistance of Nifty at around 11,500 zone plus or minus 50 points.”
- Jagannadham Thunuguntla on 5 stocks you can buy on dips
It will probably take a lot more time for the pharma companies to make a comeback, says the HoR.
- Hold Petronet LNG, target Rs 245: ICICI Direct
Petronet LNG is a largecap company, operating in petroleum sector.
- Hong Kong stocks close at 3-month low as trade woes weigh
At the close of trade, the Hang Seng index was down 1.2 per cent at 27,946.46 points.
- No need to rush to auto ancillary stocks right now: Gurmeet Chadha, Complete Circle Consultants
“Bajaj Finance along with HDFC Bank, fall into the buy and forget category.”
- China stocks post 4th straight weekly fall as trade tensions reignite
US sanctions Huawei, Chinese media toughens trade war tone
- Add Minda Industries, target Rs 352: Yes Securities
Minda Industries is a midcap company, operating in auto ancillaries sector.
- Share market update: 125 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 51.90 points up at 11,309.
- India’s second biggest fund house busy lapping up stocks that are down 45-72%
Overall, the fund house increased stakes in as many as 111 companies.
- Saudi's Falih says oil stocks still building, but Opec to act if needed
"We will be flexible. We are going to do the right thing as we always do," Falih said .
- Good businesses facing tough times could be value buys for long term
These business tend to tide over temporary unfavourable phases.
- JK Tyre Stocks Drop by 5.5% as Q4 Profit Disappoints
JK Tyre said the cost of raw materials consumed was higher at Rs 1,436.82 crore during the fourth quarter (Q4) compared with Rs 1,420.08 crore a year
- Aurobindo Pharma Shares Tank 7% After USFDA Action
Aurobindo Pharma added it is confident that these OAI classifications will not have an impact on disruption of supplies or the revenue from operations
- As US Auto Tariffs Stay at a Standstill Global Stocks Rise
Global stocks gained after the US sent more conciliatory messages on trade, offsetting lackluster economic data from the world's biggest economy. Indu
- Jet Airways crisis: From top level exodus to sinking stocks, here's a timeline of turbulence faced by cash-strapped airline
Jet Airways crisis: With almost 24 per cent of its shares plummeting in a span of just one month, turbulence