Search Results For status
- Neogen Chemicals IPO fully subscribed on Day 2
The IPO was subscribed 27 per cent on the first day of bidding Wednesday.
- USFDA retains OAI status for Indoco's Goa plant
The facility was inspected by the USFDA in January 2019.
- Coastal road work remains on hold as HC refuses to lift stay
The judges, however, expressed willingness to allow the civic-appointed contractor to “strengthen” the work already done to protect it from damage
- Neogen Chemicals IPO subscribed 8% on Day 1 so far
The company had on Tuesday raised Rs 39.70 crore from seven anchor investors at Rs 215 per share.
- NCRPO on full alert status after 6.1-magnitude Luzon quake
MANILA, Philippines --- The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will be on full alert until Wednesday following the ma
- WhatsApp Testing Official Emojis For Status Doodling: Here Are The Details
The decision to remove the current old-school emojis available in the doodle-maker comes after WhatsApp enabled Doodle user interface (UI) improvement
- Happy partners live longer than others
Washington: A recent study suggests that people with happy partners tend to have longer marriage and longer life. The details were published in The Jo
- EC notice to Pragya on Karkare remark
Bhopal: The Election Commission (EC) Saturday issued a show-cause notice to Malegaon blast accused and BJP candidate from Bhopal Pragya Singh Thakur
- Fed up with status quo, Ukrainians may elect comedian in presidential run-off
Ukrainians vote on Sunday in the second round of an election that could thrust a comedian with no prior political experience into the presidency of a
- WhatsApp Spotted With New Emoji Style for Status Updates
WhatsApp beta version 2.19.110 for Android devices has been reported to spot the new emoji style for status updates.
- Luzon grid stays under normal status on Wednesday
MANILA, Philippines---The Luzon grid remains under "normal condition" Wednesday after it was placed under red alert on Monday and for several times la
- BFP on red alert status for Holy Week
MANILA, Philippines --- The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) has placed itself on a red alert status of readiness this Holy Week.
- London protests: Which tube lines are affected by Climate Extinction Rebellion protest?
CLIMATE Extinction Rebellion has vowed to bring cities to a halt around the UK in the name of a climate “emergency”. Which tube lines are affected
- WhatsApp Working on Feature to Block Screenshots, Adds New Doodle Feature in Beta
WhatsApp is said to be working on a feature where you cannot take a screenshot of your chats.
- Supreme Court asks CBI to file fresh status report on probe into 2017 SSC paper leak
The examination papers of the SSC CGL 2017 were allegedly leaked, leading to huge protests from job seekers for several days.
- Coastal Road: HC asks BMC to maintain status quo
In a jolt to the Maharashtra government and the BMC, the Bombay high court on Tuesday ordered th authorities to stop work and ordered a status quo on
- Supreme Court Orders Status Quo on SC/ST Reservation in Promotion for Govt Jobs Across States
The Centre had moved the top court after an order of the Delhi High Court, which gave it three months to implement the reservation in promotion based
- Quota for promotions to SC/ST employees: SC orders status quo on Delhi HC order
The Supreme Court Monday ordered status quo on the Delhi High Court's order which had asked the Centre to comply within three months with the apex cou