Search Results For stake
- Jagan Reddy meets Governor, stakes claim to form govt in Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congress President Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy Saturday met Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana ESL Narasimhan and staked claim to form
- Afghan forces mistakenly kill six civilians in Afghanistan
An Afghan security forces raid against Taliban fighters mistakenly killed at least six civilians, including a woman and two children. Ten insurgents w
- Sikkim Krantikari Morcha Leaders Meet Sikkim Governor, Stake Claim to Form Government
The SKM, founded in 2013, won a slender majority in the 32-member legislative assembly by bagging 17 seats against 15 won by the SDF.
- Jagan meets Andhra Governor, stakes claim to form government
Accompanied by few senior leaders of the party, Jagan Mohan Reddy submitted to the governor the resolution passed by the meeting of party legislators
- Narendra Modi elected leader of NDA coalition, to meet President Kovind to stake...
The NDA leaders will meet President Ram Nath Kovind at 7 pm to convey their decision to formally stake claim and pick up his invite to form the next g
- PM Modi to meet Prez in evening to stake claim to form new govt
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to meet President Ram Nath Kovind Saturday evening to stake a claim to form the new government, sour
- PM Modi to meet President Kovind in evening to stake claim to form new govt
The prime minister is likely to call on the President after a meeting of NDA leaders.
- Stakes are high as Bucks, Raptors meet in Game 6
TORONTO --- There's no escaping the reality of what's at stake when the Toronto Raptors host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 6 of the Eastern Conferen
- European Parliament election four countries vote in high-stakes
The stakes for the European Union are especially high in this year's elections, which are taking place over four days and involve all 28 EU nation
- Pakistan Urges All Stakeholders to Demonstrate Peace, Tolerance as US-Iran Tension Escalates
Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said Pakistan would continue its reconciliatory efforts to reduce tension and ensure peace and stabilit
- L&T hikes stake in Mindtree to 28.45%, buys 24.9 lakh shares
On Thursday, L&T had acquired 4.5 lakh shares of Mindtree from the open market.
- Infosys completes acquisition of 75 pc stake in ABN AMRO Bank subsidiary Stater
New Delhi: IT services major Infosys on Friday said it has completed the acquisition of 75 per cent shareholding in ABN AMRO Bank's wholly-owned S
- Reliance Capital jumps 6% on RNAM JV stake sale
Reliance Capital said it has signed binding definitive agreements with Nippon Life Insurance of Japan.
- Promoter stake in Adani Green Energy down at 80.9% after OFS
Adani Tradeline and Universal Trade offered 7,57,13,197 shares and 1,17,86,803 shares, respectively for sale.
- Reliance Capital to exit Mutual Fund biz, sells RNAM stake to Nippon Group
Reliance Capital Ltd, the financial services arm of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group, is exiting the mutual fund business by selling its entire stake in
- These tattoo cock-ups show the risk of getting tats on the cheap
THESE hilarious snaps of terrible tattoo cock-ups show why getting inked on the cheap is bad idea. From spelling mistakes to superhero scribbles, our
- Bengal: BJP's rise puts Trinamool legitimacy at stake
Kolkata: The saffron surge in West Bengal in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls has put the political legitimacy of the state' ruling Trinamool Congress at sta