Search Results For srinivasan
- Federal Bank to stay organic but is open to M&A opportunities at right price: Shyam Srinivasan
Our target of being 50% wholesale and 50% retail is now nearing. We are at 53-47, says Federal Bank CEO.
- No insurance for Jet Airways fliers
Chennai: After the Jet Airways suspended its flying operations, insurance might not come for the rescue of both the company and the customers who had
- Issuance of Govt bonds jump to Rs 64,192 cr in FY19: Icra
The total outstanding value of these GoI-FSBs stood at Rs 88,454 crore at the end of FY19, according to Icra
- Vedanta working with authorities on Lanjigarh incident, says CEO
The mining major has also urged protestors to engage with the company on the issues that they are concerned about through existing channels.
- Trusts seeks nominees to Tata Sons board
Tata Trusts was in the public eye also following the recent exit of one of Ratan Tata's oldest and trusted aides, NA Soonawala, citing health reasons.
- Modi to campaign in Coimbatore
Radhakrishnan, who filed his nomination papers on Monday, said the date of Modi’s visit was yet to be finalised. “The date would be announced late
- MS Dhoni opens up on 2013 IPL fixing scandal, asks what did players do to go through all of that
The two-time World Cup winning captain broke his silence in a docudrama aptly titled 'Roar of the Lion', which focuses on the scandal that rocked Indi
- Indian-American Neomi Rao Takes Oath as Judge of Powerful Court, Replaces Controversial Kavanaugh
Born in Detroit to Parsi physicians from India Zerin Rao and Jehangir Narioshang Rao Neomi Rao is the second Indian-American after Sri Srinivasan to
- I do not expect any cut in the GST rates for cement: N Srinivasan, India Cement
For cement, realisation on non-trade is better than trade, says Srinivasan.
- After scripting BCCI reforms, Justice Kalifulla faces a new ball game
Justice Kalifulla promised to do his best to resolve the Ayodhya dispute but he will find the vexed issue, with so many stakeholders having diametrica
- FY20 and beyond, we will look at niches for expansion: Shyam Srinivasan, Federal Bank
Corporate growth, manufacturing and other segments will continue to grow at 25-28%, says the CFO.
- Q4 to be "substantially" better: India Cements Ltd
Chennai: Cement manufacturer, The India Cements Ltd on Tuesday expected the company's performance to be "substantially" better during th
- Indo-UK experts study health behaviour of Kalpwasi at Kumbh
The research team include experts who are assisted by a team of Seven field workers.
- R Srinivasan cracks ton against India Pistons in TNCA Senior Division league match
R Srinivasan and R Ashwin lifted MRC A from 71/6 to 272/8 against India Pistons on the first day of a TNCA Senior Division league match.
- Vivriti Capital appoints Namrata Kaul, Srinivasan Sridhar as independent directors to its board
Kaul has served as the Managing Director, Corporate and Investment Banking at Deutsche Bank AG.
- Green and mean: Petrol two-wheelers face e-cess
Govt seeks to impose a green cess of Rs 800-1,000 on two-wheelers to incentivise e-bikes in the next 2-3 years.
- Let Pandya, Rahul play while inquiry is on: BCCI president urges CoA
BCCI acting president CK Khanna on Saturday urged the Committee of Administrators (CoA) to lift the suspension on Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul for their
- 'Everything is in Disarray' - Srinivasan Lashes out at 'Opportunists' in BCCI for Mess
Srinivasan said opportunists within the board have led to the present situation, where there is 'nobody to take decisions'.
- Diana Edulji warns of 'cover up' in Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul inquiry
It was Edulji's insistence to seek the legal opinion that resulted in the suspension pending inquiry for the two players, both of whom are slated to r
- Brand Dharma theme at International Advertising Association's World Congress
The 44th edition is happening in India and it is for the first time this event is being held in the country, says Srinivasan Swamy