Search Results For special economic zone
- Lupin gets more time from govt to complete project in Indore SEZ
New Delhi: The government has approved a proposal of drug firm Lupin to take more time for completion of its project at Indore special economic zone (
- Hyderabad: 1,100 kg gold diverted from SEZ
Hyderabad: In one of the biggest frauds detected at an ornament manufacturing unit in the Gems and Jewellery Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Shamshabad
- Xinjiang crackdown at the heart of China's Belt and Road
Traders travel freely through the bustling Khorgos special economic zone that straddles the Kazakhstan-China border, but signs on the Chinese side bea
- Maritime Board rejects RIL's Rewas Port extension application
Maharashtra government plans to take back the project that has remained a non-starter for many years
- Office space supply up 46 pc in Jan-Mar at 13.4 mn sq ft in 9 top cities: CBRE
New Delhi: Office space supply rose by 46 per cent during January-March period in the nine major cities to 13.4 million sq ft as real estate developer
- Buy Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone, target Rs 410: Manas Jaiswal
Buy Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd. at a price target of Rs 410.0 and a stoploss at Rs 389 from entry point.
- BoA on special economic zones to consider FTWZ proposal on Apr 22
New Delhi: A proposal for setting up of a free trade and warehousing zone by NDR Infrastructure with over Rs 292 crore investment in Tamil Nadu will b
- Labour union soon to be a reality of the diamond industry
Diamond Workers’ Union (DWU), registered with labour department in Gujarat, has begun to enroll diamond workers as members in a five-month long driv
- Realty sector likely to see 200 m sq ft addition in 2019
The activity for both absorption and development is expected to be heightened in the SEZ and tech park space during the year.
- Adani becomes first Indian port operator to record 200 MT cargo movement
On March 21, leading private port operator APSEZ, recorded cargo movement of more than 200 MT, APSEZ said in a statement.
- SEZ encapsulate govt's vision of Make in India, Digital India and Skill India
Quick Facts231 SEZs operational up till 30th September, 2018355 SEZs notified till 22nd January, 2019Investment in SEZs stood at Rs. 4,92,312 cr. up t
- TD nominee denied entry into a village
Kakinada: Pithapuram MLA S.V.S.N. Varma, the TD candidate for the Pithapuram Assembly constituency, faced the wrath of the people in some villages, wh
- Gujarat High Court upholds Centre's restriction on plastic scrap, cloth units in SEZs
Counsel for the Centre Parth Bhatt told DNA that several such units are operating in the Kandla SEZ
- Credit Suisse wants to make India its tech innovation hub
The bank has added a new back office which is more than double the size of its existing facility at the Special Economic Zone in Pune.
- Govt amends SEZ rules to include value addition, tighter norms for renewal, work from home
The new norms come after the Union Cabinet approved the promulgation of an ordinance that will allow trusts to setup units in these zones.
- Govt approves Adani Power's Rs 14,000 cr Jharkhand SEZ project
The project was approved by highest decision making body on SEZ - Board of Approval - chaired by the commerce secretary.
- Cabinet approves promulgation of Ordinance allowing trusts to setup units in SEZs
The ordinance seeks to amend the definition of a person under the SEZ Act 2005 which will enable a trust to be considered for grant of permission to s
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust development works will generate 1.25 lakh jobs: Nitin Gadkari
Gadkari said development of various projects undertaken by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust will generate employment for nearly 1.25 lakh people residing i
- Telangana: IT sector full but rest of SEZs have land unused
Hyderabad: Around 23,779 hectares of land notified for special economic zones (SEZs), including seven of the Centre and 11 of the states and in the pr
- Oil-rich Kuwait plans to double investments in India; eyes joint projects in third nation
Kuwaiti investment in India has been largely indirect through portfolio managers.