Search Results For south
- Hashim Amla is hungrier than ever before to score more runs
Dubai: South Africa batsman Hashim Amla, who missed the one-day series against Sri Lanka earlier this year and also the Indian Premier League, stated
- 3 Chinese airlines seeking Boeing compensation over 737 Max
China is stepping up pressure on Boeing Co as its airlines demand compensation for the grounding of 737 Max jetliners after fatal crashes in Ethiopia
- Thursday’s UK weather forecast — warm, sunny spells in the south with rain receding northeast in Scotland
ACROSS the UK, most can expect a largely dry and bright day, with the south experiencing the best of the sunshine and warmth. Northern Scotland will g
- Southern Alberta researcher explores new method of irrigation
Subsurface irrigation allows the crops to utilize all of the water supply, rather than traditional irrigation where the water can evaporate or dry on
- I am hungrier than ever before: Hashim Amla
South Africa will compete with England in the opening match of the World Cup on May 30.
- South Korea promises to take back garbage, says DOF
MANILA, Philippines --- Illegally imported garbage from South Korea that arrived in Cagayan de Oro City in July and October last year will be returned
- Gang swiped rare erotic watch worth £700k from rich victim, a court hears
ROBBERS who targeted victims with luxury watches stole one worth £700,000, a court heard. Mehdi Didda, 33, and Mohamed Safri, 34, identified rich wat
- Monster jellyfish is washed up on a Cornish beach after swarms were seen off south coast
A MONSTER jellyfish is washed up on a beach after hordes of them swarmed off the South Coast. Large numbers of barrel jellyfish — which can reach 3f
- Adventurer arrives in Saskatoon while travelling world’s longest trail
Filmmaker Dianne Whelan arrived in Saskatoon last week while attempting to be the first person to trek across the entirety of Canada’s Great Trail.
- Cricket: Tendulkar feels Dhoni should bat at No. 5 in World Cup
Former India batsman Sachin Tendulkar feels that MS Dhoni should bat at number five in the forthcoming ICC Men's Cricket World Cup, which will begin o
- Songbird engendered; prized as gastronomic delight
Washington: Every year, nearly five million breeding pairs of ortolan buntings, a type of tiny songbird classified as endangered in several countries
- Rajasthan Woman Gang Raped in South Delhi's Maidan Garhi
The victim has an 8-year-old daughter and is living separately from her husband, a senior police officer said.
- Australia crush West Indies by seven wickets in World Cup warm up match
Australia eased to a seven wicket victory against West Indies at Southampton in a pre worldcup warm-up match between the two nations.
- South Africa Lawmakers Re-elect Cyril Ramaphosa as President Two Weeks After ANC Returned to Power
MPs from the African National Congress, which won 230 out of 400 seats on May 8, choose the head of state in the parliament's first post-election sitt
- Insanity case begins for man accused of killing his five children in South Carolina
In videotaped testimony on Wednesday, Dr. Travis Snyder showed MRI images and other photos of Jones' brain taken in April 2018, four years after the s
- Newfoundland man pleads not guilty in case of skeleton stolen from graveyard
Lucas Dawe, 20, appeared briefly from prison via video link on charges of interfering with human remains and possession of stolen property - namely, t
- 3 Chinese Airlines Seek Compensation from Boeing Over 737 Max Crashes as 'Punishment'
Two of three major state-owned carriers Air China Ltd. and China Southern Airlines Ltd. said Wednesday they want compensation for their aircraft bei
- Mt Everest witnesses traffic jam like situation as over 200 trekkers attempt to reach summit point
Climbers from many countries reached above the Camp IV early morning and complained of waiting for more than two hours on their way to the summit poin
- AFC Champions League: Paulinho strike puts Cannavaro's Guangzhou in AFC last 16
Fabio Cannavaro's Evergrande will play fellow Chinese side Shandong Luneng, home to former Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, in the knoc