Search Results For sonia gandhi
- Congress leaders get emotional while convincing Rahul Gandhi to stay on as party chief
Unanimous decision of CWC.
- Congress says 2019 result 'not disastrous', CWC rejects Rahul Gandhi's resignation
Speaking in the press conference, former Defence Minister AK Antony said, "I don't agree that it was a disastrous performance, but we were not able to
- How UP BJP overcame its weak areas to eclipse the Opposition
Administrative steps taken by the government to redress public grievances helped the party in winning 62 seats by mustering 50 per cent vote share
- Rahul has not offered to resign, Congress dismisses reports
New Delhi: Congress’ Randeep Singh Surjewala dismissed the rumours of party President Rahul Gandhi offering his resignation on Saturday. Th
- RJD decimated in Seemanchal and Kosi; Kishanganj only saving grace for Congress
Power couple Pappu Yadav and Ranjeet Ranjan, who were labelled as potential upsetters, lost from Madhepura and Supaul respectively to JD(U). Md Taslim
- BJP makes dent in assembly seats of Gehlot, ministers
The BJP and its ally, Rashtriya Loktantrik Party, won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan. The BJP gained votes in assembly constituencies of Gehlot,
- Of seven women candidates, BJP's three emerge winners
BJP’s Diya Kumari, a member of an erstwhile royal family, won against Congress candidate Devkinandan (Kaka) on Rajsamand seat.
- After Copying Advani’s Failed 2009 Template, Will Rahul Gandhi Meet a Similar Fate Tomorrow?
Rahul Gandhi is likely to offer his resignation again tomorrow at the Congress Working Committee meeting as rumblings of unrest over his leadership g
- Rahul may offer to resign, CWC meet to be held tomorrow
New Delhi: After a humiliating defeat in the Lok Sabha polls, top Congress leaders will deliberate on party losses at a meeting of the working committ
- Hema Malini, Ravi Kishan set for Lok Sabha, other stars fail to shine in UP
Lucknow: Bollywood veteran Hema Malini and Bhojpuri star Ravi Kishan were the only two cinema stars who found electoral success in the 2019 Lok Sabha
- UP Cong chief Raj Babbar sends resignation to Rahul Gandhi over loss in state
Lucknow: In the wake of the Congress' dismal performance in the Lok Sabha polls in Uttar Pradesh, state party president Raj Babbar has sent his re
- Rahul Gandhi Offers to Resign as Congress President After Another Rout, Sonia Gandhi Says No
Rahul Gandhi said the post-mortem of today's results will be done at the CWC meeting.
- 'PM Narendra Modi' review: Vivek Oberoi's film will colour you saffron
This one is a lethargic instance of linear storytelling where the graph doesn't move. You get a blah, blah, blah account of the man who the world is o
- Lok Sabha election results 2019: Sonia, Priyanka head to meet Rahul Gandhi as Congress...
Rahul Gandhi is facing a tough battle in Amethi as BJP rival Smriti Irani is leading from the seat, though by a slim margin. However, he is leading fr
- Raebareli Lok Sabha: Sonia Gandhi leading from Raebareli constituency
Former Congress president, Sonia Gandhi, is leading against BJP's Dinesh Pratap Singh in Raebareli Lok Sabha constituency, according to the latest tre
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Key Candidates Whose Fate Will be Decided on May 23
Before the Election Commission of India announces Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019, here’s a look at all the key candidates who will either win or l
- EC means 'Eradicated Credibility' and EVM is 'Electronic Victory Machines' for BJP, said Congress
The Congress on Wednesday slammed the EC for rejecting the demand of opposition parties for 100% counting of VVPATs in case if even one of them did no
- Counting of votes for Lok Sabha polls tomorrow, matching VVPAT slips likely to delay results
This is for the first time in a Lok Sabha election that results of voting machines will be matched with slips generated by paper trail machines.