Search Results For softbank
- WeWork parent loses $264 million in quarter, sales to corporate customers rise
We Company's net losses declined by $10 million from $274 million a year earlier.
- SoftBank to lead new $280 mn round in Grofers
Online grocer Grofers is closing a $280-million (nearly Rs 1,970-crore) funding that would see its valuation rising to around $700 million. SoftBankâ€
- Besides Grofers, These are the Five Indian Start-ups Funded by Softbank Group
Softbankâ€™s Vision Fund was set up in 2016 and is now the worldâ€™s largest technology investment fund that boasts of having stakes in companies like
- Grofers Raises over $200 Million led by SoftBank Vision Fund
Grofers did not give details about its valuation post this fundraising. However, it has been previously reported that its valuation stood at $600 mill
- Grofers raises USD 200 mn led by SoftBank Vision Fund for market expansion
New Delhi: Online grocery retailer Grofers on Wednesday said it has raised over USD 200 million (over Rs 1,400 crore) in funding, led by SoftBank Visi
- SoftBank leads $200 million investment in Grofers
Softbank's Vision Fund was set up in 2017 and is now the world's largest technology investment fund, with a portfolio that includes Uber, ARM and WeWo
- Paytm Mall sacks 10 staff, delists 100 vendors
Earlier, media reports surfaced about employees in Paytm Mall siphoning off cashbacks into their own bank accounts in collusion with vendors on the pl
- Does Uber make Masayoshi Son a savvy investor or a shopaholic?
To be deemed a proper venture capitalist, Masa Son needs successful IPOs to prove that his most valuable asset isnâ€™t a fluke.
- Uber is a bellwether for all the wrong reasons
People have been saying for a while that this IPO could determine the direction of Silicon Valley for years to come. It could determine much more than
- Vision Fund IPO is a high-priced game of hot potato
Cash flow is the name of the game, and if Masayoshi Son can keep finding new avenues for investors to give him money, then that cash will keep on flo
- Ernst & Young probes cashback fraud at Paytm Mall
Startup staff in collusion with vendors created fake orders to siphon off funds.
- Thereâ€™s a lot of capital, a great time to start up: Yashish Dahiya
Companies and funds from America and China are saying Indiaâ€™s recent data polices are protectionist.
- Nikkei stumbles to 6-week low ahead of US-China talks
The broader Topix ended off 1.38 percent at 1,550.71. All but two of its 33 subsectors finished in negative territory.
- Tech fund drives SoftBank Group profit up 36 percent
Â Â Â TOKYO -- Japan's SoftBank Group on Thursday reported annual net profit jumped more than a third, helped by gains from its invest
- Roll over Gymkhana, new age clubbing is the new playground for the uber hip gentlemen
Biometric recognition imprints to Lutron Automation, Multi-channel Russound music system, brew labs, VR zones and seating pods, new age clubs are as m
- Japanâ€™s Softbank to spend $4B to hike stake in Yahoo Japan
Japanese telecoms company Softbank Corp. says it will spend 456.5 billion yen ($4 billion) to increase its stake in Yahoo Japan to nearly 45%. The
- Centre to invite bids for 40GW battery plants
The proposal is expected to entail investments of $40 bn in the next two-three years and is likely to garner interest from SoftBank, Tesla and Panason