Search Results For sobha ltd
- Sobha FY'19 sales bookings up 9% at record Rs 3,122 crore
The company had achieved sales bookings of Rs 2,861.2 crore in 2017-18 financial year, the Bengaluru-based developer said in a regulatory filing.
- Buy Sobha, target Rs 614: Edelweiss Securities
Buy Sobha Ltd. at a price target of Rs 614.
- Share market update: Realty shares up; DLF jumps 2%
The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.50 per cent up at 241.75 around 12:01 pm.
- Buy Sobha, target Rs 470: JM Financial
Buy Sobha Ltd. at a price target of Rs 470.
- Share market update: Realty shares slip; Prestige Estates Projects down 2%
Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was up 37.10 points at 10,839.25 while the BSE Sensex was up 158.11 points at 36,139.04 at that time.
- Buy Sobha, target Rs 500: Manas Jaiswal
Buy Sobha Ltd. at a price target of Rs 500.0 and a stoploss at Rs 460 from entry point.
- Bank, auto, realty stocks extend fall after RBI's status quo
The Nifty Bank index was trading 0.42 per cent down at 2,6582.
- Share market update: Realty shares mixed; DLF rises nearly 2%
Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was down 84 points at 10,572.2 while BSE Sensex was 340.32 points at 35,134.19 around 11:43 am.
- SOBHA’s net profit grew by 22.1% for Q2 FY19
The company also generated net operational cash flow of Rs 23.8 crore in Q2 FY19.
- Stock market update: HDIL, DLF, Sobha boost Nifty Realty index
The Nifty Realty index was trading 1.59 per cent up at 271 around 01:15 pm.
- RERA impact: Listed firms bag bigger pie of new starts
Share of top 10 developers across seven cities has climbed significantly in the last one year.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Friday, 3 August 2018
YES Bank is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 382 and a stop loss of Rs 366.
- Stock market update: Nifty Realty index cracks 2%; Sobha top loser of the pack
Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was down 17 points at 11,006, while the BSE Sensex was 30 points down at 36,518.
- Sobha plans to raise up to Rs 700 crore via debentures
Sobha has sought shareholders' approval for the proposed issue of NCDs on a private placement basis.
- Stock market update: Realty stocks up; Sobha, DLF jump 4%
The Nifty Realty index was trading 1.53 per cent up at 269 around 02:55 pm.
- Share market update: Realty index top sectoral loser; IB Real Estate, Sobha top losers in the pack
The Nifty Realty index was trading 2.75 per cent down at 264 around 02:40 pm with all components in the red.
- Market Now: Realty stocks crumble; Sobha, IB Real Estate drop over 1%
The Nifty Realty index was trading almost flat at 317 around 02:15 pm.
- Market Now: Godrej Properties, DLF keep Nifty Realty pack in the green
Buying in metal, bank, FMCG and auto counters were keeping the benchmark indices up.
- Market Now: Nifty Realty cracks nearly 2%; DLF top drag
The Nifty Realty index was trading 1.63 per cent down at 317 around 02:15 pm (IST).
- Sobha climbs over 9% on reporting best yearly sales till date
The real estate company registered new sales volume of 3.63 million square feet with the total valued at Rs 2,861 crore.