Search Results For small business
- 3 local businesses recognized at Hamilton/Halton 1Awards
QReserve, AmandaSteene Cosmetics and Dolled Up Desserts all took home accolades for their work.
- Calgary small business grant program defeated in committee
A City of Calgary committee rejected the idea of a small business grant to help businesses with increasing property taxes.
- Amazon says small business owners earn $90,000 a year from selling in its stores
According to Amazon's new small business impact report, entrepreneurs earn an average of $90,000 per year in Amazon sales.
- ‘We’ll see Canadians make a decision’: Scott Moe predicts carbon tax will impact federal election
Earlier this week, the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal ruled that it is constitutional for the government to impose a carbon tax on the provinces.
- Cashing in: 7 payment gateways for small businesses
Finalizing a payment gateway for your business depends on various factors like integrations, currency support, proactive customer support and more. We
- Making a YouTube channel for your small business
YouTube is also suited for businesses that want to churn out videos related to How-To’s or guides and not merely display in nature.
- What makes NBFC-P2P sector a better choice for raising funds for an MSME these days
India has huge credit gaps and it is important to build institutions and structures that can help bridge the chasm. Being reliant on just one form of
- Best CRM Software for Small Businesses
Einstein is no businessman, but he was right when he said "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted, counts."
- 5 ways to worry less and accomplish more as a small business owner
Stress is normal for business owners, but these tried-and-true methods can help to keep it at bay.
- Many Saskatchewan small businesses plan to absorb carbon tax costs
Four out of five small businesses CFIB surveyed said they would be able to pass on less than a quarter of the new costs to consumers.
- Carbon tax to kick in next week — but details for small businesses not yet finalized
The rebates for individuals are already flowing as tax returns get filed, but the promised program to help small and medium businesses hasn't been fin
- PayMate joins Visa to start operations in Middle East, Africa & Europe
The firm is in the process of scaling up for data localisation, sales, support and compliance activities.
- Facebook powering small business to access markets, says India head
Sandeep Bhushan, head of India GMS at Facebook explained how as many as 75-80% of the 6 million businesses reported increase in customers owing to the
- New Kitchener event aims to showcase local kids’ entrepreneurial skills
An event is coming to Kitchener which will allow your child to show off his or her entrepreneurial skills.
- View: Amazon’s winner-take-all approach to small business
Amazon now is experimenting with a feature that could, if adopted, automatically include Amazon products in searches.
- When a Union Minister could not get banks to lend to small businesses
There are several schemes to help the MSME sector access finance from institutional sources, but the banks often shy from lending or make the process
- Yaantra Bags 'Fastest Growing Small Business of the Year' award
Yaantra, the leaders in smartphone repairs & refurbishment category, received ‘The Fastest Growing Small Business of the Year’ award i
- Embracing technology: Should a small business take a loan to upgrade?
Technology does not come cheap and more often than not; it does call for substantial investment.