Search Results For sexual
- Human rights board hears discrimination complaint from former Halifax firefighter
The board heard from Kathleen Symington on Wednesday about events leading up to the complaint she filed in April 2016.
- Kids smuggle drugs up their bums, are forced to eat dog poo and girls are sexually assaulted by bins, says whistleblower teacher at pupil referral unit
“I’m gonna f***ing rape and kill your mum,” snarls a surly-faced youngster. But this isn’t a scene from a gangster movie, it’s a school clas
- Military making little progress in eradicating sexual misconduct: survey
A new Statistics Canada survey of military personnel suggests the Canadian Forces has made minimal progress in eradicating serious sexual misconduct.
- Sex trafficking: When victims become perpetrators
Born in rural Thailand, Watcharaporn Nantahkhum gave birth to her first child at the age of 17. Her father killed himself when she was young, to absol
- AIB says Gursimran Khamba out of company, Tanmay Bhat demoted
Mumbai: Comedy group AIB on Wednesday announced Gursimran Khamba will no longer be involved with the company and Tanmay Bhat will step down from the p
- Ellen DeGeneres says she is proud of Dutee Chand
In an interview last week, Dutee, a 100m national record-holder, admitted to being in a relationship with a girl from her village and deciding to sett
- 52-year-old Man Arrested for Raping 19-year-old Brazilian Student in Mumbai
The woman said that the accused invited her for dinner at a hotel, where he allegedly spiked her drink following which she felt dizzy and went to a ro
- Traumatic childhood can result in troubled adolescence
Washington: Children in poor urban areas who suffered physical and emotional neglect, violence, and sexual abuse are likely to be associated with both
- Rapists in Parliament, Says New Zealand Speaker After Reports Expose Bullying, Sexual Assault
Trevor Mallard said he was disturbed by the findings of the independent inquiry, which said bullying, harassment and other abusive conduct was rife in
- 11-year-old girl in Noida molested by engineer neighbour for over a year, suspect...
The incident came to light on May 16, when the girl spoke of her ordeal to a sports coach in school, who later informed her parents about the problem.
- HC quashes sexual assault FIR against actor Jeetendra, calls it 'vague and inherently...
The court has now dismissed the case calling Jeetendra contention (that the case is mala fide as the complainant’s daughter was rejected in an audi
- McDonald's faces 25 new sexual harassment complaints from workers
United States: McDonald's Corp was accused on Tuesday in 25 new lawsuits and regulatory charges of condoning sexual harassment in the workplace an
- Time’s Up, Say McDonald’s Employees as Fast-food Chain Faces 25 New Sexual Harassment Complaints
The cases cover alleged misconduct at McDonald's locations in 20 US cities, including groping, indecent exposure, propositions for sex, and lewd comme
- Are endorsements keeping gay sports stars in their closet?
FEAR FACTOR: Brands may not support homosexual athletes, say experts, hope things will change
- Himachal Pradesh High Court quashes sexual assault FIR against veteran actor Jeetendra
SHIMLA: The Himachal Pradesh High Court has quashed a complaint against veteran Bollywood actor Jeetendra, al
- Chennai: Nakeeran Gopal appears before CBI
Chennai: Senior journalist and editor of Nakkeeran magazine Nakkeeran Gopal appeared before CBI office, Chennai, on Tuesday in connection with P
- Inviting Resilience Conference underway at Trent University
Around 200 people have registered for the conference, which features activities and workshops as well as guest speakers with expertise in interpersona
- Passenger indicted for alleged mid-flight sexual assault of 19-year-old woman
A United passenger has been indicted by a grand jury for allegedly sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman on a July 2018 flight.
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jeetendra acquitted in sexual assault case
Justice Goel found credible the actor's contention that the FIR was "mala fide" as the woman's daughter had been rejected in an audition by Balaji Mot
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Quashes Sexual Assault FIR Against Actor Jeetendra
The judge said the contents of the FIR do not provide ground to proceed against the accused, as they appear to be 'vague' and inherently absurd.