Search Results For seshasayee
- Infosys to pay Rs 34L to Sebi as settlement
Bansal was asked to go in 2015 by then CEO Vishal Sikka. Infosys at the time agreed to pay him Rs 17.4 crore as severance, the equivalent of 24 months
- SOS Children's Villages steps into 40th year
Chennai: Charity should flow from the heart with genuine concern for the receiver and there should be no holding back on giving, Chairman of Indu
- Rs 17 crore employee: This man cost Infosys a bomb
The suspension came as promoters led by Murthy questioned the payout. Murthy had gone so far as to the say the severance had the appearance of "hush m
- Stock market update: These stocks defy lacklustre market mood, surge over 10%
The NSE Nifty index was trading 10 points down at 11,526, while the BSE Sensex was down 55 points at 38,187 around 10:35 am.
- Infosys to now focus on relentless execution, stability concerns addressed: Nandan Nilekani
Nandan Nilekani, at 37the AGM in Bengaluru, said shareholders concerns over Infosys stability have been addressed during the year and the focus is no
- Received no New Whistleblower Complaints, Says Infosys
Reports had said a whistleblower has written to market regulator Sebi complaining against Infosys and raised questions around the company signing agre
- Whistleblower writes to Sebi, US SEC, calls current Infosys board a 'disappointment'
A whistleblower has written to Sebi and USSEC against the Infosys board.
- Infosys shifts stance on activist shareholders
Attempts to fully address concerns of activist shareholders may divert the time and attention of Infosys board and may impact share prices, the IT fir
- Raghuram Rajan, corporate leaders team up for Rs 750-cr liberal arts varsity in...
Ex-RBI governor Raghuram Rajan, captains of corporate India and some eminent academics have teamed up to transform undergraduate education by announci
- Come next fiscal, Infosys board may add new members
Apart from Sikka, those who quit the board include then chairman R Seshasayee and non-executive directors Jeffrey S Lehman, and John W Etchemendy.
- After Hours: Paper stocks on a roll; Maruti hits all-time high
Shares of IT and state-run banks were the leading gainers
- Infosys has admitted to procedural lapses, wants to pay fine: Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
Mazumdar-Shaw tweeted this on Saturday in response to a tweet from a person who describes himself as an equity investor and who asked for her resignat
- Infy may have to pay Rs 12 crore to end CFO package row
Sources say the severance package cannot be disputed even as the whistleblower in the case wants Infosys's consent plea to be rejected
- Infosys files consent plea with Sebi on Rajiv Bansal’s severance pay
Infosys has submitted a settlement deal based on an undertaking that it would neither admit nor deny deny Sebi’s findings in the Rajiv Bansal severa
- Market Now: Over 80 stocks hit fresh 52-week highs despite weak trade on D-Street
Overall, 19 shares were trading in green in Nifty50 index, while 31 were trading in red in the morning trade.
- Infosys to begin another round of shareholder outreach
Nilekani began a round of consultations with clients and stakeholders to determine the future course of action, after taking over as the non-executiv
- Infosys seeks to put Panaya acquisition row to rest with clean chit
While Infosys board’s stand on Panaya acquisition may raise some questions, it’s not seen as triggering a Narayana Murthy versus Nandan Nilekani f