Search Results For sensex
- Sensex Ends 382 Points Lower After Record High
The S&P BSE Sensex closed 382.87 points or 0.97 per cent lower at 38,969.80 and the broader Nifty fell by 119.15 points or 1.01 per cent. The Bank Nif
- Rupee Edges up 2 Paise Against US dollar as Investors Turn Cautious
A strengthening US dollar in overseas markets, weak domestic equity markets, and surging crude prices weighed on the trading sentiment, forex dealers
- After Market: Tata Motors, BPCL crack; 223 stocks ready to look up
Market succumbed to profit booking as investors turned cautious ahead of election outcome.
- Indices come down from record highs; Sensex slumps 383 points on profit booking
Mumbai: Benchmark indices took U-turn from record high levels touched during early trade on Tuesday, with the BSE Sensex tripping nearly 383 points an
- Sensex, Nifty come off lifetime highs as exit polls euphoria fades
The advance-decline ratio stood at 3:5, meaning for every three stocks that rose, five fell.
- India’s sweet spot was under coalition govt, says Andrade
Andrade believes the much awaited earnings recovery is at the most two years away.
- Nifty Can Hit 12,000 in May If Narendra Modi Returns to Power: Poll
The Nifty had hit a record high of 11,883 on May 21. Final results will dictate the near term trend for the markets.
- Sensex trips 383 points on profit-booking
Starting off on a bullish note on Tuesday, the BSE Sensex marked its life-time high of 39,571.73 in the early trade and the NSE Nifty too hit its reco
- Warren Buffet of India Says Modi Govt’s Second Term Will be Better as Expectations Are Moderate
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala added that not only will the new government perform better than it did in the last five years, but the markets would react favoura
- Sensex spirals to record high in early trade on the back of exit polls
The benchmark BSE Sensex continued to rise for the second day on Tuesday following the exit poll predictions of an NDA win in Lok Sabha elections 20
- Sensex Rises Over 200 Points to Hit Record High in Early Trade as Markets Give Thumbs-up to Exit Polls
Most exit polls forecast another term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The results of the seven-phase polls will come out Thursday.
- Rupee Rises 6 Paise Against US Dollar on Foreign Fund Inflows Amid Exit Poll Predictions
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange market, the domestic unit opened slightly down at 69.75 against the dollar, then it rose to quote at 69.80, up 6 pai
- Sensex tops 39,500, Nifty hits record high of 11,883; TaMo slips 5%
In the 30-pack Sensex, 16 stocks were in the green while 14 were in the red.
- Tata Motors Stock Falls 5% as Profit Halves: Here are Q4 Results in 10 Points
However, fourth quarter (Q4) earnings still beat analyst expectations despite being muted.
- Adani Green Shares Jump 4.8% as Promoters Sell Stake to Meet Sebi Norm
The two promoters of Adani Green Energy -- Adani Tradeline LLP and Universal Trade and Investment -- plan to sell 87.5 million equity shares at Rs 43
- 'BUY' or 'SELL' ideas from experts for Tuesday 21 May 2019
Adani Ports is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 430 and a stop loss of Rs 384.
- Here are all the bulk deals from Monday's session
The NSE Nifty surged over 421 points to log its best single day gains in over 10 years.
- Sensex rises over 200 pts to hit record high in early trade
Tata Motors, Yes Bank, Bharti Airtel, Tata Steel, SBI, Infosys, ONGC and TCS fell up to 3.18 per cent. Most exit polls forecast another term for Prime
- Indices off record highs; Sensex slumps 383 points on profit booking
Benchmark indices took U-turn from record high levels touched during early trade on Tuesday, with the BSE sensex tripping nearly 383 points and NSE Ni
- Sensex rises over 200 points to hit record high in early trade
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped over 200 points to hit a record intra-day high of 39,565.82 as investors' euphoria over exit poll outcome continued in