Search Results For sears closing
- Closure of Peterborough Sears could lead to ‘rash of new jobs’ says realtor
Sears stores all across Canada officially closed their doors for good on Sunday, including Peterborough's very own at Lansdowne Place.
- Sears in Peterborough closes for good in nine days
Sears at Lansdowne Place officially closes its doors on Sunday, Jan. 14.
- Few more sleeps until Sears closes shop in Kingston
“The products you carry, the service you offer and the store atmospheric or ambiance that you provide, and Sears didn’t have distinction in any of
- Sears holds job fair for displaced employees
Sears Canada in Belleville Ont. held a job fair for employees.
- No deals at Sears? Here’s why prices can be higher during liquidation sales
'People should be very wary of liquidation sales,' says bankruptcy lawyer
- Sears customers claim they were duped into buying useless warranties
According to several accounts, Sears sales representatives told buyers the warranties belonged to separate company.
- Why is the Sears outlet in Pointe-Claire hiring?
Although the Sears outlet in Pointe-Claire is set to close soon, they are looking to hire new staff to help them with their liquidation.
- Sears revises bonuses as it tries to get employees to stay to the very end
The plan does not involve new funds.
- Morneau Shepell takes over admin responsibilities for Sears pension plan
The pension plan's assets are kept separate from Sears' assets and cannot be accessed by the company's creditors.
- Sears extended warranty: What Canadians should know
Company advising customers to get in touch via email.
- ‘It’s my second home’: Metro Vancouver shoppers react to Sears closure
With word Sears Canada will close for good, shoppers are reflecting on the end of a retail era.
- Sears closing would erase more jobs than Canada added in September
Thankfully, unemployment is low right now.
- Sears Canada: The rise and fall of the department store empire
Although Sears Canada has suffered years of financial losses, it wasn't always this way.
- Kingstonians react to the possible closure of all Sears Canada stores
Sears Canada is ready to pull the plug on every one of its stores if judge approves liquidation sales. Kingstonians react to the news.
- Sears Canada running out of options to stay afloat, missing $200K for employee fund
Court-appointed monitor paints a bleak picture for the Canadian retailer and its current and former employees.
- Sears closing in Polo Park
Sears is leaving CF Polo Park. The struggling department store chain announced Friday night it is closing 10 more department stores.
- Here’s how to get the best deals at a going out of business sale
Shoppers may not always find bargains when a store is closing