Search Results For samsung
- Huawei to continue providing security updates, after sales services post Android license cancellation
Tech giant Google is said to be ending transfer of hardware, software and technical services to Huawei amid the ongoing trade war between the US and C
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Returning to Markets Within a Month: Report
Samsung has reportedly solved issues surrounding the Galaxy Fold including the screen shield and influx of foreign substances in the hinge.
- GOQii sends legal notice to Flipkart against deep discounts
In a legal notice sent to the Walmart-owned online marketplace on Saturday, GOQii said such discounting of its products also violates the foreign inve
- Samsung Allegedly Fixing Galaxy Folds With New Hinge And Screen Shield Protection
As spotted by Engadget, a report by South Korean news outlet Yonhap News describes how Samsung is fixing the biggest problems with the flexible Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Olympic Games Edition in Prism White colour announced
Only 10,000 units of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ Olympic Games Edition will be available for sale, priced at JPY 1,14,696 (around Rs 74,000).
- OnePlus 7 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: The Newbie Flagship vs the Android Warhorse
The new OnePlus 7 Pro looks vividly similar to the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10 Plus, so why not pit them against each other?
- Samsung Galaxy M20 price in India permanently slashed by Rs 1,000; now starts at Rs 9,990
Samsung Galaxy M20 is a budget offering with a 6.3-inch full HD+ display and a dual primary camera setup.
- Sold over 2 million TV units in India in 14 months: Xiaomi
Xiaomi said it is also the number one smart TV brand in India for three consecutive quarters in a row
- Samsung has solved Galaxy Fold issues, according to report
A Korean website says the controversial bendable $1,980 phone from Samsung will soon see the light of day, and be released within the month.
- Mobile Shipments in India Drop by 25 Percent in Q1 2019: Report
During Q1 2019, Samsung topped the overall mobile handset leaderboard with a 22 percent market share, followed by Xiaomi with 16 percent and LYF at 13
- Google Pay is Partnering With App Developers and Online Businesses to Drive Payments
Google is going to introduce an in-app engagement rewards platform which should help developers and businesses to get better engagement on their apps.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold design reportedly improved with non-removable protector and reduced gap
Samsung has reportedly made the display protector film, that caused display issues, non-removable.
- New details of Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Pro revealed
New details of Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Pro revealed
- UK is Set to Join an Elite Group of Countries, as Vodafone Confirms Roll Out The 5G Network in July
Initially, the 5G network will be available in 5 cities, with more additions later in the year.
- Smartphone companies ring in price cuts
Consumers are set to be spoilt for choice and emerge as winners as smartphone makers compete with one another with flagship launches at attractive pri
- Samsung SM-T860 and SM-T865 high-end tablets reportedly in the works
Samsung SM-T860 and SM-T865 are reportedly the model numbers of high-end Android tablets that the company is working on.
- What The Garlic is Up with These Smartphone Colour Names!
Now, all we need is for someone to come up with Chilli Red and Soya Black colour variants, so that we truly have all the ingredients for a Chinese con
- Samsung paves the way for 3nm chips with breakthrough GAA technology
The faster chips are expected to be in market by 2021
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: Android Flagships Should Not Be Designed With The Make Do Mentality
A very good display, blazing fast performance and good battery life are its strong points. However, the OnePlus 7 Pro doesn’t have wireless charging
- Samsung says Galaxy A series sold over 5 million units in just 70 days
Samsung says it sold over 5 million Galaxy A units in India in just 70 days, clocking in revenue of $1 billion