Search Results For rupee
- RBI eases norms for FPI special window
VRR was recommended in October 2018 to bring in long-term funds into debt assets. The move was expected to shield the rupee against a strengthening do
- India on US watch list for currency practices
Denying charges, India says it’s a pressure tactic used by the US as the two nations failed to resolve trade disputes.
- Rupee Surges 49 Paise Against US Dollar on Narendra Modi's Landslide Win
Riding a wave of optimism, the BSE Sensex shot up 623.33 points, or 1.61 per cent, to end at 39,434.72, while the broader NSE Nifty surged 187.05 poin
- Rupee surges 49 paise against US dollar on PM Modi's landslide win
Mumbai: The Indian rupee on Friday rallied 49 paise to close at 69.53 against the US dollar in line with a massive surge in domestic equities followin
- Forex reserves decline by USD 2.05 bn to USD 417.99 bn
Mumbai: After rising for the past few weeks, the country's foreign exchange reserves declined USD 2.057 billion to USD 417.998 billion in the week
- Sensex Rides Modi Euphoria, Vaults Over 623 Points to Lifetime High
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has won over 300 seats on its own out of 542 seats in the Lok Sabha elections — the first back-to-back majority for
- Modi win & other factors that pushed Sensex 550-point higher
Midcaps and smallcaps too jumped in line with benchmark Sensex, rising 1.50 per cent, each.
- Sensex jumps 300 points, Nifty tests 11,750; bank, financials lead
The rupee appreciated by 25 paise to 69.75 against the US dollar.
- Rupee rises 21 paise against US dollar in early trade
Mumbai: The rupee appreciated by 21 paise to 69.81 against the US dollar in opening trade Friday following the BJP's thumping victory in the Lok S
- Rupee pares gains, settles 36 paise down at 70.02
Mumbai: The rupee surrendered all its early gains and closed 36 paise lower at 70.02 against the US dollar on Thursday after investors looked past the
- Rupee Rises 21 Paise Against US dollar in Early Trade Post NDA's Poll Victory
The rupee opened on a strong note at 69.75 against the greenback at the interbank forex market.
- Gold Rate Today: Gold prices slump on rise in equities, stronger rupee
Rupee's rise against the US dollar exerted pressure on gold prices.
- Rupee pares gains, settles 36 paise down at 70.02 vs USD
The rupee surrendered all its early gains and closed 36 paise lower at 70.02 against the US dollar on Thursday after investors looked past the euphori
- Markets turn negative after touching record highs on BJP show
The benchmark BSE sensex erased early gains to end 299 points lower on Thursday as investors booked profits after stocks soared to record highs amidst
- Sensex Spurts 140 Points Ahead of Lok Sabha Election Results' Outcome
According to experts, investor sentiment turned positive this week after most exit polls forecast a win for the Narendra Modi-led NDA. The results of
- Rupee Edges 6 Paise Higher Against USD Ahead of Election Outcome
At the interbank foreign exchange, the domestic unit opened higher at 69.70 and further went to touch the day's high of 69.62.
- Markets begin on a high note ahead of poll outcome
Equity indices began on a positive note on Thursday as counting of votes begin for the seven-phase Lok Sabha election across the country. The benchamr
- Sensex spurts 140 points ahead of election outcome
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped 140 points on Wednesday, driven by gains in banking and auto stocks ahead of the general election results. After swing
- After growing 3 times in 5 years these 3 stocks are slipping on oil
Most analysts see limited upside for these stocks in the near term post Q4 results.
- Gold Rate Today: Gold lacklustre on rise in equities, low spot demand
Gold edged lower in international markets to hover near a two-week low.