Search Results For rotterdam open
- Rotterdam Open: Friendly fire as Gael Monfils beats Stan Wawrinka to clinch title
Rotterdam: Gael Monfils defeated good friend Stan Wawrinka 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 on Sunday to win his eighth career title at the Rotterdam Open.Monfils, the r
- Monfils Overcomes Wawrinka to Lift Rotterdam Title
France's Gael Monfils overcame a determined Stan Wawrinka to win the Rotterdam Open 6-3 1-6 6-2 on Saturday, lifting his first title since January 201
- Kei Nishikori Eases into Rotterdam Last Eight
Nishikori will on Friday meet Hungarian Marton Fucsovics, who defeated Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 7-6 (7/1), 6-1, for a place in the semi-finals.
- Nishikori Rallies to Overcome Tough Rotterdam Opener
Top seed Kei Nishikori was tested by a stubborn opponent before finally putting away Pierre-Hugues Herbert 3-6, 6-1, 6-4 on Tuesday at the Rotterdam O
- Stan Wawrinka stuns Kei Nishikori to reach second Rotterdam Open final
Switzerland's 2015 champion needed almost two and a quarter hours to defeat the Japanese star who was playing at the Dutch event for the first tim
- Rotterdam Open: Kei Nishikori rallies to overcome Pierre-Hugues Herbert in open...
The Japanese world number seven needed an hour and a quarter to get on track against a player who had reached the Montpellier final barely 48 hours ea
- Rotterdam Open: Stan Wawrinka through as Benoit Paire switches off
After fighting through a 45-minute first set the 33-year-old Wawrinka needed just 26 more minutes to salt away the first-round victory as the moody Pa
- Andy Murray to Play in Dutch Grass-court Tournament in June
Andy Murray has agreed to play at the June grass-court tournament in Rosmalen in the Netherlands, as the former world number one steps up his bid to f
- After Sportsman of the Year award, Roger Federer causes Laureus website crash
Monaco: Tennis star Roger Federer continued his exceptional 2018 on Tuesday as he bagged the Laureus Award for the Sportsman of the Year and Comeback
- 'Roger Federer didn't need to return to World No.1': Rafael Nadal breaks silence after losing top spot
Last week, Nadal was dethroned by his long-time rival Roger Federer at the top of the ATP rankings, after the latter became the oldest player to claim
- Dubai Open: Top seed Grigor Dimitrov racing against time to be fully fit
The world number four heads the field at the Aviation Club and said that despite the absence of world number one Roger Federer, the event still presen
- Roger Federer to skip Dubai Open to prepare for 'Sunshine Double' defense
The 36-year-old won the Rotterdam Open title last week to become the oldest world number one in tennis.
- Grigor Dimitrov becomes top seed and top draw as Roger Federer skips Dubai Championships
With the withdrawal of Federer, Dimitrov will be thrust into the favourite's role when the Dubai Championships start on Monday.
- Roger Federer states he 'can't wait for retirement' after becoming world number...
There is plenty of life left in Roger Federer, but the 20-time grand slam champion says he is “in a way” looking forward to retirement.
- Watch: This Nike ad is possibly the best Roger Federer tribute ever
Nike paid homage to once again World Number One tennis player!
- Roger Federer claims top spot, becomes oldest ever ATP World No. 1
Roger Federer Switzerland's Roger Federer became the oldest ever World No. 1 in the men's Association of Tennis Professionals world singles rankings
- WATCH: Roger Federer hails 'absolutely amazing' week after winning 97th career title at Rotterdam
20-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer eased past Bulgarian player Grigor Dimitrov 6-2, 6-2 at the Rotterdam Open.
- Roger Federer revels in 'fantastic week' after winning 97th title in Rotterdam
Roger Federer was lost for words after beating Grigor Dimitrov in the Rotterdam Open final for his 97th title win to seal off a week in which he becam
- Roger Federer downs Grigor Dimitrov to win 97th title
Switzerland's Roger Federer with the Rotterdam Open trophy. Pic/AFP Roger Federer celebrated his impending return to the top of the world rankings by
- New World No.1 Federer wins Rotterdam for 97th title
Roger Federer celebrated his return to the top of the world rankings by winning the Rotterdam Open on Sunday, his 97th career title. The 36-year-old,