Search Results For roscosmos
- Russia Loses Control of Only Space Telescope
The incident is the latest setback for Russia's debt-laden space industry, which in recent years has suffered the loss of spacecraft, satellites, and
- Roscosmos Says 3-Hour Manned Flights to ISS to Begin in 18 Months
Manned flights to the International Space Station (ISS) under an ultra-fast three-hour scheme involving circling the Earth twice will begin in a year
- Russian Cosmonauts Take Samples on 6th Hour of Spacewalk to Crack Mystery
Roscosmos has ruled out a manufacturing defect causing the 2mm-wide hole found in August on the Russian Soyuz capsule
- Russian cosmonauts take samples on 6th hour of spacewalk to crack mystery
Two Russian cosmonauts have taken samples of their capsule's exterior in the sixth hour of a spacewalk seeking to resolve the mystery of a small hole
- First Manned Space Mission Launches Since Soyuz Failure
The launch comes after a Soyuz rocket carrying Russia's Aleksey Ovchinin and US astronaut Nick Hague failed on October 11 just minutes after blast-off
- Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques launches into space
On Oct. 11, a rocket failure forced a Soyuz capsule carrying two astronauts to abort and make an emergency landing.
- Russia Set for First Soyuz Launch to ISS Since Accident
A Russian Soyuz rocket with a cargo vessel is to blast off Friday in the first launch to the International Space Station (ISS) since a manned accident
- Russia unveils NUCLEAR spaceship poised for groundbreaking INTERSTELLAR missions
RUSSIA’s Space Agency, Roscosmos, has unveiled a nuclear powered spaceship designed for groundbreaking interplanetary and interstellar flights.
- Russia's Next Mission to ISS May Launch on December 3: Report
Roscosmos also said that the crew of the ongoing mission may return home on December 20, TASS reported.
- Russia Launches First Soyuz Rocket Since Failed Space Launch
"This is the first launch of a rocket from the Soyuz family since the October 11 accident," Russia's space agency chief Dmitry Rogozin wrote on Twitte
- Russia May Bring Forward Manned Launch After Rocket Failure
It was the first such incident in Russia's post-Soviet history - an unprecedented setback for the country's space industry.
- Russian Rocket to ISS Fails Mid-Air, Astronauts Land Safe: NASA
The Soyuz MS-10 launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan to the ISS at 4.40 a.m. on Thursday with Russian Cosmonaut Alexey Ovchinin and US
- Roscosmos Says Rocket Failure Astronauts Will Go Back Into Space Next Spring
Russian cosmonaut Aleksey Ovchinin and US astronaut Nick Hague had a close brush with death when a Soyuz rocket failed shortly after launch.
- No More Taxi Service to Space Station After Soyuz Failure: Roscosmos
Roscosmos has grounded rockets until a probe concludes into what caused the anomaly which forced a US astronaut and a Russian cosmonaut to make an eme
- Jan 30, not 3rd best date for Chandrayaan-2 launch: Review Panel
n the most recent review meeting of Chandrayaan-2, scientists have recommended that January 30, not January 3 as Isro has now announced, will be the m
- After France, India Likely to Ink Pact With Russia for Gaganyaan
The subject to share expertise on 'Gaganyaan' came up during External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's visit to Moscow this month, a source said.
- Russia throws doubt on joint lunar space station with US: RIA
Relations between Moscow and Washington have soured since 2014 after Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine and was accused of meddling into the US 2016 p