Search Results For robin haase
- Japan Open: Local hero Kei Nishikori off to flier in quest of third title
Third seed Nishikori failed to hit the heights that took him to the US Open semi-finals last month but still dominated his Japanese Davis Cup teammate
- Cincinnati Open: Juan Martin del Potro, Milos Raonic power through on rain-hit day
Straight sets win for former US Open champion Del Potro against Chung Hyeon.
- Robin Haase stuns Alexander Zverev in Cincinnati Masters, Novak Djokovic advanc...
Robin Haase converted six of seven break point opportunities to get by world number three Alexander Zverev in a match lasting two hours and 25 minutes
- Rogers Cup: Zverev becomes giant-killer Tsitsipas' third straight victim after Thiem and Djokovic
The win against Alexander Zverev is Greek teenager Stefanos Tsitsipas' third straight over a top 10 opponent after he dispatched Dominic Thiem and Nov
- Rogers Cup: Rafael Nadal stays on track in Toronto with straight sets win against Marin Cilic
Nadal last won a title at this level on cement since 2013.
- Rogers Cup: Rafael Nadal tames Stanislas Wawrinka to reach quarter-finals in Toronto
'It was a good match, a very positive victory for me over a tough opponent,' says Rafa.
- Rogers Cup: Novak Djokovic happy to beat Peter Polansky and the clock in Toronto
In a match which began slightly late due to heavy overnight rain which continued into the morning, ninth-seeded Wimbledon champion Djokovic repeated a
- Rogers Cup: Nadal sets up third-round showdown with Wawrinka; Djokovic marches on
Rafael Nadal registers a comfotable win against Benoit Paire in Toronto.
- Rogers Cup: Novak Djokovic ends lucky loser Mirza Basic's unexpected Toronto start
Djokovic, the ninth seed, was originally scheduled to play Australian Open semi-finalist Chung Hyeon but the 22-year-old South Korean withdrew with a
- Alexander Zverev powers into Wimbledon round of 64 with win over James Duckworth
Zverev needed an hour and 30 minutes to dismiss Duckworth, keeping his dream of winning his maiden Grand Slam title alive.
- Defending champ Gilles Muller ousted by Matthew Ebden in Libema Open
Gilles Muller fell to a shock 6-3 7-5 defeat by Australian qualifier Matthew Ebden in the Libema Open second round on Wednesday.
- Did Rafael Nadal break crucial rule during French Open final? Former players question Roland Garros officials
Former professional tennis players Greg Rusedski and Annabel Croft question the French Open officials for allowing Rafael Nadal to violate an importan
- French Open 2018, Order of play: Defending champ Jelena Ostapenko will be in action on Day 1
Defending French Open women's champion Jelena Ostapenko begins her defence on the opening day of the claycourt grand slam on Sunday, with the Latv
- Italian Open: Rafael Nadal loses just one game in second-round demolition of Damir Dzumhur
Nadal lost his first match on clay in over a year last week in the Madrid quarter-finals to Austrian Dominic Thiem and as a result lost his world numb
- Malek Jaziri shines on despite floodlight failure in Dubai
Malek Jaziri was the star at Dubai Tennis Championships when he knocked out top seed Grigor Dimitrov in his first victory over a top-10 opponent and t
- Olympics fan Federer sets up Rotterdam final against Dimitrov
The 36-year-old Federer racked up his 14th win from 15 matches with 33-year-old Seppi, the world number 81 who had enjoyed a memorable week in the Dut
- Roger Federer 'finally satisfied' after becoming oldest World No. 1 in tennis
Roger Federer added another highlight to his age-defying career resurgence Friday, returning to the top of the world rankings for the first time in mo
- Roger Federer becomes oldest tennis world number one with win in Rotterdam
Rpger Federer defeated Robin Haase in Rotterdam to become the oldest ever world number 1 in tennis history
- Roger Federer pokes fun at himself after becoming oldest tennis world number one
Amid all the plaudits after becoming the oldest world number one in tennis, Roger Federer showed he has a sense of humour as he poked fun at himself.
- Top of the world: Roger Federer, 36, becomes oldest number one
"What an amazing run it's been, to be number one again means a lot to me," Roger Federer said. "This is incredibly special, I'm so happy. I didn't rea