Search Results For residential
- US Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders holds first home state rally of 2020 campaign
Bernie Sanders said he's opposed to going to war with Iran as he was opposed to the Iraq war and the Vietnam war.
- Kanye West slams ‘liberal bullies’ who treat Trump supporters ‘like enemies of America’
KANYE West has blasted liberals who “bully people who are Trump supporters”. The controversial rapper said voters for the US President are “trea
- Two dead as fire breaks out at residential building in South Mumbai's Bhendi Ba...
The fire was reported on the fourth floor of Punjab Mahal in Bori Mohalla at 10.40 pm on Thursday. The fire brigade rushed to the spot by 10.50 pm and
- Should you invest in commercial or residential properties?
Office properties can yield good rental returns over prolonged periods. Residential properties are mostly bought for self-use.
- US stance on Iran 'deterrence, not about war': Pentagon chief
Washington: The US Defence chief said President Donald Trump's administration was seeking to deter Iran but not start a war, after he briefed memb
- AP Educational Society Releases APRJC, APRDC CET, APREIS Results 2019 at aprjdc.apcfss.in
The APRJC, APRDC CET, APREIS Results 2019 have been declared by the AP Educational Society at aprjdc.apcfss.in
- 'It is The Nature of Grotesque Things That You Can't Look Away' Pete Buttigieg on Trump's Tweets
Asked how he responds to Trump's tweets and name-calling, including referring to Buttigieg as Alfred E. Neumann, the "Mad" magazine character, the 37-
- Donald Trump swipes at Joe Biden, talks about 2020 chances in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: President Donald Trump voiced confidence on Monday in his ability to win a repeat victory in Pennsylvania in 2020 and took a fresh swipe
- Amid claims of cheating, Joko Widodo wins Presidential re-election in Indonesia
Jakarta: Incumbent President Joko Widodo won last month's Indonesian election with 55.5 per cent of votes against 44.5 per cent for his challenger
- Trump DEMANDS former White House counsel to DEFY order to testify in Russia election row
US PRESIDENT Donald Trump told former White House counsel Don McGahn to defy a subpoena to testify before Congress about the Russia investigation.
- Ways to make your residential property earn for you
The supply of real estate, however, cannot be infinite with land being a limited resource which in result in higher property prices from a long-term p
- Rental income may not be the right option for you
Most homeowners may look at the value of property but forget to assess the returns in the form of rental yield along with all the hassle of handling a
- Joe Biden launches 2020 Presidential bid; says Trump is 'divider in chief'
Philadelphia: Accusing President Donald Trump of being "divider-in-chief" by fomenting racism, hatred and bitterness among fellow citizens,
- Opinion| Is India turning more presidential?
May 23 won’t just give us a new government, but also a glimpse into the new turns in Indian politics
- FINANCIAL PLANNING: Any time is good for savings and investments
The critical question to address while investing any amount is asset allocation, which is largely driven by future goals and their priority
- RCMP close off residential area in Moncton for possibly armed suspect
Police said the man is believed to be alone in the residence and there is no threat to the public.