Search Results For report
- Methane ignites at Cape Breton coal mine rock face, no injuries reported
It's the latest incident at the colliery operated by Kameron Coal, a subsidiary of U.S.-based Mining Corp.
- Donald Trump Abruptly Ends Meet on Infra After Nancy Pelosi Accuses Him of Doing Cover Ups
In the meeting, Trump, Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles E Schumer were supposed to talk about working together on a USD 2 billion infrastruct
- Your Truecaller Profile Might be Available for Sale: Report
Data of Indian users, who make up 60-70% of Truecaller’s user base of about 140 million, is being sold for about 2,000 euros, or roughly Rs 1.5 lakh
- Canadians racking up debt even as mortgage activity slows, CMHC says
At the same time, the share of mortgage holders aged 55 and older continues to grow.
- "There are some differences, which will be sorted" -Avantika Malik's mother REACTS on her separation reports with Imran Khan
The news of Aamir Khan's nephew and actor Imran Khan's wedding with Avantika Malik hitting a rough patch surf
- Pentagon finally ADMITS it has probed UFO sightings… and it still investigates reports of flying saucers
THE US Pentagon has finally admitted it has launched investigations into UFO sightings and it still analyses reports of flying saucers. The Department
- Quess reports drop in annual profits, but rise in employee headcount
The Bengaluru-headquartered company attributed the drop in full year EBITDA margin to operating losses at jobs site Monster.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to reportedly feature punch-hole design and 5nm processor
“Samsung Galaxy S11 to reportedly feature reduced punch-hole design, 5nm processor and 64MP rear camera sensor”Samsung is yet to launch Galaxy N
- Justice, House intelligence panel strike a deal for Mueller report materials
The House Intelligence Committee will not enforce a subpoena against Barr after the Justice Department agreed to produce redacted material from the sp
- Jeff Bezos finally gets '.amazon' domain: Report
The e-commerce giant first applied for this domain in 2012 but its approval took seven years because a group of South American countries through which
- Report due today on blackface yearbook scandal surrounding Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam
The law firm handling an investigation into Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's yearbook page that included a blackface photo reveals its findings toda
- Bank of Baroda reports surprise Q4 loss of Rs 991 crore, but asset quality improves sharply
However, analysts in ET NOW poll had projected a profit of Rs 925 crore.
- Break-in at Indian Air Force's Paris office handling Rafale info: Report
The Rafale team sits in a building complex in Saint Cloud suburb of Paris and the police there is investigating the case.
- China's big three airlines seek 737 MAX payouts from Boeing: reports
Beijing: China's three biggest airlines have filed claims seeking compensation from Boeing over the grounding and delayed delivery of 737 MAX 8 ai
- SBSP dismisses reports of MLAs switching sides
The Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party (SBSP) dismissed all speculations on Wednesday that its legislators might desert the party after the dismissal of i
- Huawei Laptops Have Been Reportedly Removed From the Microsoft Store
A listing for the MateBook X Pro mysteriously disappeared over the weekend and searching for any Huawei hardware shows no results at the Microsoft Sto
- Huawei Reportedly Launching its own OS With Android Compatibility This Fall
indeoenOS is said to be compatible with Android apps and can also be recompiled to improve performance similar to Google’s ChromeOS.
- Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal may be planning a Goa wedding in December: report
Varun Dhawan has been dating Natasha for a long time. Of late, rumours about a wedding are gaining momentum.
- US TV station pulls episode over gay marriage—reports
A public television station in the conservative southern U.S. state of Alabama refused to broadcast an episode of the cartoon "Arthur" that depicted a
- Injured workers face benefit cuts as compensation board assigns them ‘phantom jobs’ with ‘ghost wages’: Report
WSIB practice known as “deeming” forces permanently injured workers into poverty, report says.