Search Results For red cross
- Hero Australian nurse, 28, killed in London Bridge terror attack awarded Red Cross’ highest award
THE nurse killed by terrorists as she treated a victim of the London Bridge attack has been given the Red Cross’s highest bravery award. Australia
- Singapore Red Cross Website Hacked; Data of More Than 4,000 Potential Blood Donors Compromised
Singapore, one of the world's most digitally advanced countries, has been the target of multiple high-profile hacks in recent times, including the the
- City to host info sessions for Ottawa flood victims
The City of Ottawa has scheduled four info sessions next week for residents affected by flooding on how to recover and access help.
- Man and teenage son escape fire in Westville, N.S.
The fire at the two-storey home on South Main Street in Westville, N.S., was reported shortly after 2 a.m., on Friday.
- Canadian Red Cross raises $3M in donations for Quebec flood victims
The Red Cross receives millions in donations and Beaconsfield sets up a special fundraiser Quebec flood victims.
- Myanmar forces kill 6 suspecting rebel-links
Rakhine: Myanmar security forces shot dead at least six people in the perturbed western state of Rakhine for their alleged links with rebel Arakan Arm
- Southern New Brunswick still flooded but waters are slowly receding
Heavy rain caused the river level to rise slightly in Fredericton on Saturday night, but the forecast is for it to fall below flood stage by Thursday.
- How Canadians can assist flooding victims in Ontario, Quebec and N.B.
Here is a list of ways you can help those affected by the floods in Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick.
- Child sent to hospital following fire near Debert
The Canadian Red Cross says the fire on Masstown Road was reported at around 10 p.m.
- Red Cross provides counseling to quake survivors in Pampanga
MANILA, Philippines --- The Philippine Red Cross (PRC) has conducted psychosocial counseling and other psychological support to
- Red Cross urges public to take earthquake drills seriously
MANILA, Philippines --- Red Cross chairman Senator Richard Gordon urged the public Tuesday to take earthquake drills seriously. Gordon issued this
- Red Cross: 59 injured, 19 still missing in Porac after quake
MANILA, Philippines --- At least 59 persons were reported injured while 19 others were still missing in Porac, Pampanga, after a magnitude 6.1 ear
- Red Cross launches campaign to assist Quebec flood victims
The Red Cross is recommending that anyone affected by the flooding should register with the organization either online or by calling 1-800-863-6582.
- Canadian Red Cross assist three people after fire in Moncton
The fire took place overnight at a home at 41 Edward St.
- More than 7K patients get first aid from Red Cross during Holy Week
MANILA, Philippines -- The total number of patients attended to by personnel of the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) for its Holy Week ope
- Red Cross aids more than 4,000 patients during Holy Week
MANILA, Philippines --- A total of 4,840 patients nationwide have been attended to by the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) for its Holy We
- Red Cross to get armed escorts in violent Mexican city
On Saturday, a man wounded by gunfire was abducted by gunmen from a Red Cross ambulance in Salamanca.
- Red Cross, New Zealand hope for info on nurse held in Syria
WELLINGTON, New Zealand --- New Zealand's foreign minister confirmed Monday that a New Zealand nurse has been held captive by the Islamic State gr
- Red Cross says, NZ nurse kidnapped by ISIS may be alive
Geneva: A New Zealand nurse believed abducted with two drivers by ISIS terrorists in Syria in 2013 may still be alive, the International Committee of