Search Results For record
- Rupee Records Biggest Gain in Two Months After Exit Poll Predicts BJP's Thumping Majority
Benchmark Sensex zoomed over 1,422 points and the NSE Nifty surged 421 points after most exit polls showed that the Narendra Modi-led NDA is returning
- Sensex, Nifty scale record closing highs on BJP’s likely victory
RIL and HDFC duo combined added some 550 points to the overall 1,400-point rise in Sensex.
- Sensex, Nifty race past record closing highs as exit polls project NDA win
In similar movement, the broader NSE Nifty soared 393.95 points, or 3.45 per cent, to 11,801.10.
- Pep Guardiola desperate to win Champions League with Manchester City
London: Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City will ultimately be judged on whether they win the Champions League despite wrapping up an unprecedented d
- Rupee records biggest gain in 2 months after exit poll results
Mumbai: The rupee on Monday appreciated by 49 paise, the biggest single-day gain in two months, to close at 69.74 against the US dollar following shar
- Indian's charity in UAE enters Guinness World Records for holding longest Iftar
The charity set the new Guinness World Records for "Longest Line of Hunger Relief Package".
- Syrian Woman Collects Nearly 1,500 Dog-related Items for World Record
The woman owns two beautiful dogs-- a mini Pomeranian and black German Shepherd.
- Markets hit record high; Sensex surges 1422 points, Nifty closes above 11,800
Equity indices ended on a record high on Monday as investors cheered exit poll results that showed a likely win for the ruling NDA in the general elec
- Jharkhand records 66.53 per cent polling in 4 phases of Lok Sabha polls: EC
An estimated 66.53 per cent of the total 2,24,04,179 electorate cast their votes across 14 Lok Sabha constituencies, where elections were held in four
- LS polls come to close; over 64% voting recorded in last phase
The final poll percentage will come on Monday.
- People shunning AAP due to CM's bad track record: Sheila
Dikshit’s comment came after Kejriwal, in an interview to a news daily on Friday, said that around “13% of Muslim votes got shifted to Congress in
- Bundesliga: Bayern crushes Eintracht Frankfurt 5-1 to lift title for record 7 times
Munich: Bayern Munich won a record-extending seventh consecutive Bundesliga title on Saturday after crushing Eintracht Frankfurt 5-1 to finish two poi
- PGA Championship: Brooks Koepka seizes record seven-shot lead after 54 holes
Third-ranked Koepka, in prime position for his fourth major title, fired a level-par 70 at Bethpage Black to stand on 12-under 198.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: 'Vote in record numbers', tweets PM Modi as polling in...
The eight states and one Union territory — Bihar, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal —
- Kochi: New twist in church record forgery case
Kochi: The ‘forged’ document case linked with the Syro-Malabar Church took a new turn with the investigation team taking into custody a yo
- In Clash With Congress Over Financial Records, Weak Legal Case May Still Help Donald Trump
In courts in New York and Washington, Trump is attempting to beat back subpoenas by Congress to get financial records from accountants and banks Trump
- Delhi's IGI airport records lowest passenger growth, says data
According to data released by the Airports Authority of India (AAI), Delhi airport handled 69.23 million passengers in 2018-19, 5.4% more than the pre
- World's highest polling station with 49 voters records 53 parliamentary constituency...
The polling began at 7 am when the temperature was below freezing point. Voters came to the polling station wearing their traditional attire to beat t
- Stefan Frei records 6 saves in scoreless draw with Union
Stefan Frei had six saves for his fifth shutout of the season, and the Seattle Sounders played to a scoreless draw with the Philadelphia Union
- Dissent is recorded in file, but not made public
New Delhi: A day before the last phase of Lok Sabha, the Election Commission found itself embroiled in a fresh controversy as election commissioner As