Search Results For rcmp
- Crash between car, dump truck leaves man with life-threatening injuries
The exact cause of the crash is still being investigated.
- ‘It was absolutely shocking’: Man arrested, removed from Sherbrooke gold mine information session
John Perkins, an environmental advocate, was forced out of a public information session organized by Atlantic Gold.
- Man wanted for attempted murder after incidents in Punnichy, Sask. area
Several violent incidents including a car chase, a robbery, and a man being shot occurred over the course of Wednesday and Thursday in the Punnichy Sa
- Man charged for possessing firearm, crystal meth in New Brunswick: RCMP
The suspect was found at a motel, where he refused to cooperate with police.
- 3 arrested after several violent offences in Punnichy, Sask. area
Several violent incidents led to an increased police presence in a number of communities outside of Regina Wednesday afternoon.
- Beaverlodge RCMP investigate two murders they believe are linked
A 48-year-old man was brought into Beaverlodge hospital early May 17 suffering serious injuries. Police were dispatched to a home later that morning o
- Over 3,000 charges laid in Saskatchewan during road safety week
There were over 3,000 charges laid in Saskatchewan from May 14 to 20 for Canada Road Safety Week.
- No injuries after two buses collide in Lower Sackville
Police say the crash involved a Halifax Transit bus and a school bus.
- Alcohol a factor in fatal rollover in northern Saskatchewan, RCMP say
A 53-year-old woman is dead after a rollover in northern Saskatchewan.
- Grassroots Vernon group gains political support in bid for RCMP Appreciation Day
It is hoping the national appreciation day can be organized to coincide with the force's 100th anniversary in 2020.
- Police crack down on speeding from Surrey to Abbotsford as part of month-long campaign
"If they adjust their speed, great, and if they don't, the police are out there giving them tickets," says ICBC road safety co-ordinator Karen Klein.
- Meet the Mounties who allege the RCMP used their disabilities to force them out
Five years ago, the RCMP employment requirements were changed to allow dismissals on the basis of disability.
- An exclusive look at the RCMP’s alleged campaign to get rid of Mounties with disabilities
"The hallmarks are the same in every case," says lawyer Sebastien Anderson, "the end result is the same: people being forced into this medical dischar
- Body recovered from Great Slave Lake is one of three missing snowmobilers, RCMP say
Police had already suspended the search for the trio over the weekend after the body was sighted from a helicopter in an area of open water, along wit
- Kelowna toddler, 2, sustains serious injuries in fall from third-floor balcony
Police say boy was rushed to hospital after falling from balcony on Saturday morning.
- Liberal-dominated committee report on rural crime ‘an insult to all Canadians’: Tory MPs
A Liberal-dominated parliamentary committee's report on rural crime is "an insult to all Canadians," Conservative MPs say in a dissenting statement th
- Police arrests a man with a weapon in New Brunswick
After almost three hours, the male was taken into custody without any harm to himself, police or others.
- N.B. RCMP investigating ‘sudden death’ at border crossing
The New Brunswick RCMP are investigating following a sudden death at the St-Croix border crossing Sunday May 19.
- West Kelowna RCMP take over investigation of missing Okanagan Lake kayaker
RCMP say Zygmunt Janiewicz, 71, was reported as missing after failing to return from a kayak outing on Okanagan Lake.
- Search underway off coast of P.E.I. for fisherman who fell overboard
A spokesman with the Joint Rescue Coordination Centre in Halifax said it was notified shortly before 5:30 a.m. that a 22-year-old man was in the water