Search Results For ramdas kadam
- Share CM post or we are out: Shiv Sena tells BJP
PWD Minister and senior BJP leader Chandrakant Patil had said on Tuesday that the CM's post would be given to the party that gets more numbers in the
- Nanar refinery's future in limbo after BJP gives in to Shiv Sena
After BJP promised shifting of the Nanar refinery project to Shiv Sena in return of a pre-poll alliance, uncertainty looms large over the future of th
- 'Will bury BJP': Sena leader on Amit Shah's 'defeating ex-allies' remark
Mumbai: Days after BJP chief Amit Shah's remarks that his party will thrash former allies if a pre-poll alliance did not materialise ahead of the
- Will 'bury' BJP: Shiv Sena leader on Amit Shah's remarks
Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam, whose party is currently an ally of the ruling BJP at the Centre and in Maharashtra, also noted that the Sena had won 6
- Shiv Sena Leader Threatens to 'Bury' BJP After Amit Shah's Remarks
Ramdas Kadam, whose party is currently an ally of the ruling BJP at the Centre and in Maharashtra, also noted that the Sena had won 63 seats, out of t
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board has no real-time data on air quality in Mumbai
The reason being that while, these were inaugurated on June 6 this year, MPCB has till date failed to provide real-time updates online.
- 800 tons of plastic seized, 3 crore collected as fines
The state government's drive against violators of the plastic ban has resulted in the seizure of 800 tons of the banned material and a collection of n
- Maharashtra ban on plastic: BMC collects over Rs 1.27 crore in fines
Mumbai's Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has collected Rs 1.27 crore as fine for carrying plastic bags, Mid-Day reported on Sunday.
- Maharashtra Min Says Illegal Bungalows Belonging to Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi Will be Demolished
On Monday, the United Kingdom confirmed the presence of diamond merchant Nirav Modi in its territory.
- Nirav Modi's Alibaug bungalow to be demolished: Environment minister Ramdas Kadam
Speaking to the media after a Cabinet meeting, Kadam said there are 272 illegal bungalows at Alibaug and Murud, out of which there are 110 bungalows b
- Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi's 'illegal' bungalows to be demolished: Minister
Mumbai: Authorities have been directed to demolish "illegal" bungalows of fugitive diamond traders and PNB scam accused Nirav Modi and Mehul
- PNB scam: Maharashtra govt to demolish Nirav Modi's illegal bunglow in Konkan
The state minister of environment, Ramdas kadam on Tuesday said that he had ordered demolition of illegal bunglow of Nirav Modi in Konkan. He further
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board's air quality data yet to go 'Online'
In what is one of the most important projects by MPCB for monitoring the air quality, the pollution body proposed setting up of 15 CAAQMS across Mumba
- Maharashtra govt likely to ban plastic packaging of e-commerce products
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government is likely to ban plastic packaging of e-commerce products as well as plastic bottles with a capacity of less than 2
- Maharashtra: Ban likely on plastic packaging of e-commerce products
The Maharashtra government is likely to ban plastic packaging of e-commerce products as well as plastic bottles with a capacity of fewer than 200 mill
- Mumbai Ganesh mandals want plastic ban relaxed to use thermocol and sheets
State environment minister Ramdas Kadam said he has asked these organisations to approach the empowered committee.
- MNS chief worried nephew Aaditya will get credit for plastic ban, mocks Ramdas ...
The jibe is seen as a response to the MNS’ opposition to the hefty fines charged for carrying banned plastic items.