Search Results For railway employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Massive salary hike proposed for employees of this central government department
The Ministry of Railways has proposed to raise various allowances for its workers.
- Piyush Goyal ‘Heckled’ by Railway Employees in Lucknow After Accusing Union of Misguiding Them
In his address to the railway employees, Goyal said the Union of the Railway Employees was misguiding them and was leading the youth on the wrong path
- GPF interest rate hiked to 8% for October-December quarter
The government has increased the rate of interest for General Provident Fund (GPF) and other related schemes by 0.4 percentage points to 8% for the Oc
- Non-gazetted Railway employees now eligible for productivity-linked bonus
The financial implication of payment of 78 days' PLB to railway employees has been estimated to be Rs 2,044.31 crore.
- Railway bonus: Good News! Cabinet approves over Rs 17,000 Productivity Linked Bonus for Indian Railway employees
Indian Railway bonus 2018: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the payment of Productivity Linked Bonus
- Over 12 lakh Railway employees set to get Rs 18,000 as bonus: Report
78 days wage will be offered as bonus.
- 'Did not join Railways to serve seniors': Group D employee tells Piyush Goyal
New Delhi: He and his colleagues will not build a house and will only work for the railways, trackman Dharmendra Kumar from the Northern Railway's
- Railways to issue credit card-like medical cards to employees, pensioners
The separate medical identity card, with unique all India number, will be issued to the employees as well as to their dependents.
- Credit card-like medical cards to be issued for Railway employees, retirees
At present, the medical cards issued by the zonal railways are in the form of booklets which resemble ration cards
- Now, Railway employees to get credit card-like medical cards
Each dependent of the employee and the pensioner will also get a separate medical identity card, with unique all India number, according to an order b
- 7th pay commission: Railway employees call for 72-hour long relay hunger strike
Railway employees had called for a 72-hour long hunger strike starting from Tuesday across nations to protest delay in implementation of seventh pay c
- Railway staff union calls 72-hour hunger strike from tomorrow to seek higher pay
New Delhi: Railway employees' union has called for a 72-hour relay hunger strike across the country from Tuesday against non-implementation of the
- Address railways' junior employees as 'aap', not 'tu', says Ashwani Lohani
Ashwani Lohani has previously issued directive to curb VIP culture in the Indian Railways.
- Railways scrap educational qualification norm for jobs on compassionate grounds
The railways has scraped the provision of minimum educational qualification for giving jobs on compassionate grounds to the wives or widows of its em
- Railway employees get LTC for first time, to forgo 'privilege passes' to avail ...
The DoPT order states that railway employees will not be eligible for “Home Town LTC” and will have to surrender the Privilege Passes (concessiona
- Now, for the first time, LTC for railway employees
It was the Seventh Pay Commission that recommended that railway employees be included in the LTC fold.
- Railway employees to protest before Parliament tomorrow for better pay, withdrawal of NPS
Railway unions are organising a protest march to Parliament tomorrow, demanding the withdrawal of the National Pension System (NPS) and improvement of
- Think out of the box for better productivity, Ashwani Lohani tells Railway officers
Staff was given fresh directions in a letter, pointing out policies that act as "disablers" in the delivery process. "Course correction" suggested for