Search Results For pyongyang
- Pyongyang says no more nuclear talks unless US changes stance
North Korea said on Friday its deadlocked nuclear talks with Washington "will never be resumed" unless the US adopts a new approach, again blaming it
- North Korea asks UN to address ship seizure by 'gangster' US
North Korea asked the UN chief to deal with the "illegal" seizure of one of its cargo ships, the 'Wise Honest', by the "gangster" US, amidst mounting
- North Korea's missile tests not 'breach of trust': Trump
US president Donald Trump said on Friday that North Korea's recent missile tests were not a "breach of trust." "They're short-range and I don't consid
- North Korea launches more missiles; US seizes ship in mounting tensions
U.S. President Donald Trump said "nobody is happy" at the missile launches, but still appeared to hold the door open for more talks with North Korea.
- Kim oversees missile firing drills, tells troops to be alert
North Korean state media on Sunday showed Kim Jong Un observing live-fire drills of long-range multiple rocket launchers, a day after South Korea expr
- North Korea fires several short-range projectiles into sea
If it's confirmed that the North fired banned ballistic missiles, it would be the first such launch since the North's November 2017 test of an
- North Korea fires short-range projectiles: Seoul
The North "fired a number of short-range projectiles from its Hodo peninsula near the east coast town of Wonsan to the northeastern direction from 9:0
- Shinzo Abe ready to meet Kim 'unconditionally': Report
Abe, seen as a foreign policy hawk, has recently softened his rhetoric towards Pyongyang, calling for a summit with Kim to resolve an emotional row ov
- Two Koreas mark Moon-Kim summit anniversary with different tones
But one year later, little progress has been made on North Korea's nuclear weapons, with Pyongyang and Washington deadlocked since a second summit bet
- Talked about steps which can be taken to improve situation in Korean peninsula: Putin after meeting with Kim
Several rounds of talks expected.
- Mike Pompeo Expects North Korea Diplomacy to be 'Bumpy', but Hopes for Several More Chances
US President Donald Trump in February cut short a summit in Hanoi with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, with Pyongyang later blaming Pompeo for a push
- Putin-Kim summit sends message to US but sanctions relief elusive for North Korea
Sanction relief message sent by Putin-Kim to U.S. This is elusive for North-Korea.
- North Korea wants Mike Pompeo removed from nuclear talks: KCNA
North Korea on Thursday demanded the removal of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo from stalled nuclear talks between Pyongyang and Washington, accusin
- Kim Jong Un oversees test of new weapon with 'powerful warhead'
Wednesday's test was "conducted in various modes of firing at different targets" the Korean Central News Agency reported, adding that Kim "guided the
- Third summit only possible if US changes current approach, indicates Kim Jong Un
Kim said he will wait "till the end of this year" for the United States to decide to be more flexible, according to KCNA. "It is essential for the U.S
- N Korea calls Madrid embassy raid a 'grave terrorist attack', urges Spain to bring justice
North Korea on Sunday described the February raid on its embassy in Madrid by a dissident group as a "grave terrorist attack" and urged an investigati
- Trump, Moon to meet in Washington in April: Seoul
Moon has long backed a policy of engagement with nuclear-armed, sanctions-hit Pyongyang and was instrumental in brokering talks between Trump and Nort
- South Korea's New Unification Minister Seeks 'Creative Solution' to North Korea-US Stalemate
The Ministry of Unification faced a recent setback when North Korea temporarily pulled out of an inter-Korean liaison office in Kaesong, North Korea.