Search Results For punjab national bank
- PSB reforms via EASE 2.0 scheme on the cards
PSBs have already been asked to carry out an internal assessment for shortlisting ideal candidates for possible mergers or acquisitions.
- Key Indian companies finalise projects worth $300 mn for Kazakhstan
Visiting delegations of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and CG Corp Global were received by Askar Mamin,the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- Punjab National Bank may take OBC, Andhra, Allbank in fold
New Dlehi: Punjab National Bank is looking to merge with two or three government-owned banks that could include Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Andhra Bank
- Lenders approve UVARCL proposal to acquire Aircel
Industry watchers say it will be one of the biggest haircuts in a big-ticket insolvency.
- Suits & Sayings: ET's roundup of corporate murmurs
ET’s weekly roundup of the wackiest whispers and murmurs in corporate corridors & policy parlours.
- PNB terminates agreements to sell stake in housing finance arm
The bank, in a filing to the exchange, said it will continue to be the sole promoter of PNB Housing Finance post the termination of the pacts, and sta
- MEA refuses to share details on the extradition of Nirav, Mallya
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has refused to share details on the extradition of fugitive businessmen Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi, citing an
- Nirav Modi Failed to Convince Judge That 'Strong Ties' With Britain Poses Little Risk of Him Fleeing
The 48-year-old, wanted in India as the main accused in the Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud, is back in prison after his bail was denied by Westmins
- Share market update: Bank shares advance; YES Bank climbs over 5%
The Nifty Bank index was trading 0.08 per cent up at 29,016.65 around 11:03 am.
- CCI approves General Atlantic's 6.5% stake buy in PNB Housing Finance
State-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) in March had said that it will sell 6.5 per cent of its stake in PNB Housing Finance to global private equity f
- Nirav Modi denied bail again despite his lawyers saying ?ondition in UK jail 'unlivable'
UK Court judge rejects Nirav Modi's bail plea.
- Singaporean lender DBS seeks more payout from Ruchi Soya deal
AN NCLT bench has asked Ruchi Soya and the DBS to file detailed submissions by May 10.
- PNB Metlife waiting for right conditions for an IPO: Ashish K Srivastava
"Banks have to tell us when market conditions are right. The offer is to dilute around 25% stake."
- JSW Steel raises offer for Asian Colour by 25% to Rs 1,500 cr
The revision came after ACCIL’s resolution professional reached out to JSW Steel, following which a meeting was held in New Delhi last week.
- PNB Housing may raise up to Rs 2,000 crore fresh equity this fiscal
The company is expected to place this proposal before its board in the last week of May.
- Sebi may be asked to relax 75% promoter stake norm for PSBs
The government shareholding in many state-run banks is currently above 75 per cent.
- Punjab National Bank heist: Cops suspect others behind Marimuthu death
Pudukkottai: The recovery of the decomposed body of Marimuthu, office assistant of the nationalised Punjab National Bank (PNB) branch here, who was su
- Bhushan Steel ex-CFO held, 3 banks under lens
The role of three public sector lenders — State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Uco Bank — is under the scanner for allegedly issuing lett
- Pudukkottai: Body of man behind PNB heist found near sea shore
Pudukkottai: The district police on Friday recovered the body of Marimuthu, suspected to be the brain behind the recent theft of a large quantity of p
- Promoters raise holdings as small- & mid-caps melt
Mumbai: A large number of promoters raised shareholding in their small-cap and mid-cap companies where share price had fallen sharply during the Janua