Search Results For problem
- Pak should act against terrorists; another attack will be problematic: US
Washington: The United States has asked Pakistan to take sustained, verifiable and irreversible action against the perpetrators of terrorism, while wa
- US Tells Pakistan to Act Against Terrorism, Says Another Attack Will be 'Extremely Problematic'
Reiterating that the United States is looking for "irreversible action", the official said America is working with its international partners to incre
- Another attack on India will be problematic, US tells Pakistan to act on terror
A senior official of the Trump administration said the US and the international community needed to see “irreversible and sustained” action again
- Crime tourism a growing problem in Canada, says FBI agent
Two Chilean burglary rings were broken up in the Greater Toronto Area in recent years, but police are under no illusion that they’ve made anything m
- Sight-saving glue that repairs serious eye problems without surgery is developed by scientists
A GLUE which repairs serious eye injuries without surgery has been developed by scientists. The adhesive gel has light-sensitive chemicals that seal c
- Paris Jackson ‘suicide attempt’ 911 call reveals emergency services raced to deal with ‘VIP psychiatric problem’ at 20-year-old’s star’s LA mansion
AUDIO of a 911 call has emerged that appears to deal how emergency services at Paris Jackson’s California home on Saturday referred to a “psychiat
- As Hong Kong grows, locals contend with a big, fat, hairy wildlife problem
Now, as urban areas sprawl into the surrounding hills, Hong Kong is struggling to contain a wild boar problem.
- Bus full of children set alight by angry driver in Italy
A video posted on Italian news sites showed the driver ramming the bus into cars on a provincial highway before the fire took hold. Children can be se
- Schoolgirl Amber Peat, 13, found hanged after chore row ‘blamed herself’ for turbulent family problems
A TEEN girl who took her own life blamed herself for family problems, a case review concluded. Amber Peat, 13, from Nottinghamshire, was found hanged
- Share problems: CBI chief to staff
Rishi Kumar Shukla, who was recently appointed director of Central Bureau of Investigation, has asked his officers to write to him every Friday if the
- Several CNG-aided autos off the road due to fuel problem
The state government’s plan to reduce air pollution in the state capital through CNG-aided vehicles seems to have been grounded after its take-off w
- Funding problems make life nightmare for rare disease patients
Bengaluru: Patients suffering from rare diseases at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health (IGICH) have been left stranded as the hospital has st
- Artificially sweetened drinks can cause cardiovascular diseases
New Delhi: Here’s another reason to cut down those sugar-sweetened drinks from your daily diet. According to a recent study, sugary drinks may b
- Apple Watch May Spot Heart Problem but More Research Needed
WASHINGTON (AP) --- A huge study suggests the Apple Watch can detect a worrisome irregular heartbeat at least sometimes --- but experts say more work
- Families’ fears as common anti-depressant linked to two deaths and heart problems reported
GRIEVING families fear a common anti-depressant is linked to the deaths of their loved ones. Heart problems have been reported in at least 14 people w
- 'Will pursue peaceful resolution of Kashmir problem,' says ex-IAS officer Shah Faesal...
Shah Faesal did not say whether his party - Jammu and Kashmir People’s Movement (JKPM) would contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
- Benefit claimants with mental health problems will be fast-tracked for treatment under a drive to get more people into work
BENEFIT claimants with mental health problems will be fast-tracked for treatment under a drive to help more people into work. Medical experts will be
- Facebook Blames Server Problem for Massive Outage
The outage affected users for at least 12 hours in most areas of the world, with the biggest impact in North America and Europe, according to the trac
- Houston, we don't have a problem: US woman beats one in 4.7 billion odds, gives birth to 6 babies in 9 min
A Houston woman beat the odds of one in 4.7 billion after giving birth to sextuplets at The Woman's Hospital of Texas in the United States.
- Islamophobia in Canada isn’t new. Experts say it’s time we face the problem
"Anytime six people are murdered in cold blood in a mosque, we have a problem," he said. "We don't need statistics to tell us anything else."