Search Results For private schools
- Permission granted to 59 private schools operating on DDA land to increase fees by 5-10%: Officials
As per norms, private schools built on the Delhi Development Authority land need to take permission from the Directorate of Education (DoE) before pro
- Hyderabad: Private schools perform poorly in SSC, JEE mains
Hyderabad: Students of tribal welfare and social welfare residential schools run by the state government of Telangana state have outperformed the stud
- Bengaluru: Schools told to ensure safety of buses
Bengaluru: With the schools set to reopen soon, Primary Education Department has asked the Transport Department to carry out safety checks on buses an
- Delhi school asked to return Rs 31cr excess fees
Delhi government has taken action against one of the prominent private schools in south Delhi for charging extra fees despite having a surplus of Rs
- Private schools protest non-payment of fee of students admitted under RTE
On Friday, almost all the private schools in the district remained closed due to which nearly 2 lakh students were not able to attend their classes.
- Gujarat High Court disposes PIL alleging poor RTE implementation
The PIL filed by activist Sandip Munjyasara was disposed of by the division bench of Acting Chief Justice AS Dave and Justice Biren Vaishnav
- Private schools save taxpayers £20bn a year by educating pupils that ‘would have gone to state schools’
PRIVATE schools save the taxpayer £20bn a year by educating pupils who would otherwise take up state places, it was reported last night. Head teacher
- Delhi govt says fee hike by private schools 'unjustified', not related to 7th Pay Commission
Sisodia lashes out at schools.
- Will not allow private schools in Delhi to hike fee arbitrarily: Manish Sisodia
Manish Sisodia’s comment came a day after the Delhi high court barred private schools built on public land from raising their fee until April 8, the
- Private schools built on public land in Delhi can't raise fees till April 8: High...
The court directed the schools not to charge an interim fee increase. “Till the next date of hearing, none of the land clause schools will proceed
- Private schools fee hike unjustified, not related to seventh pay commission: Delhi government
On Wednesday, the Delhi High Court stayed the interim hike in fees by private unaided schools in the city till April 8.
- Private schools on government land must take permission before hiking fee: DoE
The move comes after Delhi High Court’s March 15 ruling that quashed the DoE’s order barring these 325 schools from unilaterally hiking fees.
- 70 private schools told to comply with rules or face shutdown
Earlier this month, the department of education had released a list of 1,083 schools across the state that did not fulfil recognition norms. Out of th
- Ahmedabad: Schools initiate to conserve urban biodiversity
The focus is on local plants and those with medicinal values
- David Cameron sends son to £30k-a-year school after blasting ‘crazy’ private schools
DAVID Cameron is sending his son to a private school — despite previously blasting them as “crazy”. Elwen, 12, attends a school where fees are m