Search Results For private equity
- PE inflows into retail real estate doubles to $1.2 billion in 2017, 2018: Anarock
From an investment of $600 million during 2015 and 2016, PE inflows in retail real estate jumped to over $1.2 billion between 2017 and 2018.
- Baring Private Equity Asia acquires 30 pc stake in NIIT Technologies
New Delhi: Baring Private Equity Asia (BPEA) has acquired 30.50 per cent stake in mid-sized software services firm NIIT Technologies Ltd for about Rs
- DNA Money Edit: India's PE market set for a big leap
No doubt, India is well positioned to attract a much higher share of the private capital from abroad
- Jet's lenders to get bids verified, open to joint bid
According to informed sources, lenders have a limited number of options to recover their outstanding dues worth Rs 8,400 crore.
- Promoters find it difficult to exit insurance business
Mumbai: It has been more than 19 years since private sector companies were allowed to enter the life insurance sector. There are now 23 private sector
- Institutional investors switch focus to entity-level exposure
Private equity funds pumped in $3.3 billion in Indian realty via such transactions between 2017 and 2018.
- Jet unlikely to get serious bid, banks stare at massive loan write-offs: Sources
"There is not much value left in Jet Airways. Most of its slots have gone, pilots have left and planes are being de-registered," an industry insider t
- Alpha Capital invests Rs 80 crore in ethnic wear brand Shree
The brand plans expansion into Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Madhya Prades
- Buffett slams private equity for inflated returns, debt reliance
Buffett has a consistent history of blasting asset managers for charging high management fees
- magicpin strengthens leadership with six key hires
The new leadership hiring is in line with the company’s rapid expansion across new and existing cities and business lines.
- Jan-Mar PE investment deal value touches USD 8,451 mn: Report
New Delhi: Private equity investments worth USD 6,198 million were announced last month, taking the total deal value during the January-March quarter
- Flash Electronics raises Rs 200 cr to expand operations
The funds will be utilised to upgrade products for transition to BS VI emissions standards, set up production lines and scale up its gears business, t
- Manappuram keen to get private equity on board for small loans business
The group has appointed global investment bank Credit Suisse to look for investors and is in talks with leading private equity players to raise $100 m
- PE, VC investments more than double to $7bn in March
$3 bn - venture capital and private equity investments in March 2018
- In March, Private Equity, Venture Capital inflow hit all-time high of $7 billion
Some of the largest deals announced in March include Brookfield’s buyout of Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Industries’ East-West pipeline for $1.9 b
- In March, PE, VC inflow hit all-time high of $7 billion
Private equity and venture capital investments hit an all-time high of $7 billion in March, as high-voltage action by global investors like Canada’s
- PE/VC fund inflows cross USD 7 billion mark in March: Report
Mumbai: Venture capital, private equity investments doubled in March to USD 7 billion on an annualised boosted by a spurt in large transactions, says
- Sebi halts Hotel Leela sale to Brookfield
The move comes after Indian diversified conglomerate ITC Ltd, alleged oppression and mismanagement by HLVL management in its Rs 3,950 crore slump sale
- For several private equity firms, Japan offers more opportunities than China
Japan presents more attractive targets, for reasons that are as much political as financial
- PE/VC inflows to top $65 billion mark by 2025: EY
PE/VC exits almost doubled in value to USD 26 billion in 2018 compared to the previous high of USD 13 billion in 2017.