Search Results For prime minister narendra modi
- Elections 2019: Amit Shah to host dinner for NDA allies today
New Delhi: Upbeat over the exit poll predictions, the BJP has called a meeting of its NDA allies on Tuesday, which will be followed by a dinner hosted
- TPCC: Exit polls to satisfy Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Hyderabad: TPCC campaign committee chairperson Vijayashanthi has alleged that the exit polls conducted by the national media on the Lok Sabha election
- PM violated rule: Chandrababu Naidu to Election Commission
Vijayawada: TD supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday complained to the Election Commission about Prime Minister Nar
- WB and Odisha, the focus of PM’s poll campaign, help BJP add to its tally
The 2019 LS polls saw PM Narendra Modi spearhead one of the most hectic election campaigns in the recent past which spanned the length and breadth of
- Lok Sabha elections Phase 7 LIVE Updates: Voting on 59 seats across 8 states be...
Lok Sabha elections live updates: The seats which go to polls on Sunday are Kolkata North, Kolkata South, Dum Dum, Barasat, Basirhat, Jadavpur, Diamon
- Shatrughan Sinha 'khamosh' in Lok Sabha for last 5 years: Ravi Shankar Prasad
In his first Lok Sabha battle, Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has worked day and night to ensure that his party does not lose the Patna Sahib seat
- Mamata's nephew Abhishek Banerjee sues PM Modi for 'gunda' jibe
Kolkata: A day before seeking his re-election West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s nephew Abhishek Banerjee has sent a defamation notice
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: India seals fate today, exit polls from 6.30 pm
New Delhi: With the last phase of voting taking place on Sunday and results to be declared on May 23, all eyes are now on exit polls. The embargo on e
- Lok Sabha elections: No contest in PM Modi's Varanasi
Varanasi: Although Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s victory is certain in Varanasi, speculation is rife on the possible vote mathematics of the SP
- Samajwadi Party leader stokes controversy, compares Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Ravana
Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Ram Govind Chaudhary on Friday stoked a controversy by calling Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Ravana.
- On His Fourth Visit to Holy Shrine, PM Modi Offers Prayers at Kedarnath; Will Visit Badrinath Next
After spending the night at Kedarnath, Modi would fly to Badrinath on Sunday. He would return to New Delhi on the same day later.
- Ab ki baar, 300 paar, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Bhopal / New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday predicted 300+ seats for the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) while winding up his campai
- BJP suspends spokesperson Anil Saumitra for calling Gandhi the 'father of Pakistan'
PM Modi and Amit Shah have come out strongly critical of remarks on Gandhi and his assassin Godse.
- SP, BSP, TD will not back BJP, says Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Pitting himself as a direct challenger to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Friday asserted that regional pa
- 'PM Modi changed currency notes like Tughlaq', says Ghulam Nabi Azad
Criticising the 2016 demonetisation move, the leader of opposition in Rajya Sabha alleged that Modi gave many ‘Tughlaqi farman’ (diktats) during h
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: BJP eyes record, not just victory, as bigwigs gather in...
Their aim is to break the record for a victory margin in a seat Modi won by a margin of 371,785 votes defeating the Aam Aadmi Party’s Arvind Kejriwa
- Groundswell stronger for PM Modi, says Arun Jaitley
New Delhi: With exactly a week remaining for the 2019 general polls’ mandate to be out, the BJP on Thursday claimed that the “groundswell
- 'West Bengal has money for new Vidyasagar bust'
Mandirbazar/Diamond Harbour(WB): West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Thursday rejected Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s offer to install a
- Lok Sabha elections 2019- 'Let's see if my chopper can land': PM jabs Mamata before...
The opposition has attacked the Election Commission for its decision to cut short poll campaign in Bengal after violence at Amit Shah’s Kolkata rall
- In Varanasi, Mayawati says Ganga will punish PM Modi for not keeping promises
Accusing PM Modi of not fulfilling the promise of cleaning the Ganga, Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati on Thursday said the holy river, considered t