Search Results For premium
- Irdai proposes to increase third-party insurance premium for cars, two-wheelers
Normally, the TP rates are revised from April 1. However, this time, the Irdai had decided to continue with the old rates until further order.
- To showcase ultra-premium OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus opens up one-of-its-kind Experience Pop-Up in Delhi
To showcase ultra-premium OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus opens up one-of-its-kind Experience Pop-Up in Delhi
- Tata Sky Binge at Rs 249 vs Separate Premium Subscriptions for Hotstar, Sony Liv and More
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled in the single monthly subscription cost makes this a rather attractive proposition. But not
- Proposal to raise third party premiums
Chennai: The insurance regulator has proposed higher motor third party (TP) premium rates for most vehicles, except vintage cars and electric vehicles
- Bose Soundbar 500 Review: Forget Every Other Premium Soundbar, Just Buy This One
The Bose Soundbar 500 is all about finesse and sophistication, and a lot of power if you add the Bass Module 500 too.
- MG India dealer showroom detailed in photos – Premium customer experience
MG Hector SUV will launch in India by 15th June 2019. Bookings will open in the first week of June. The post MG India dealer showroom detailed in pho
- Tata Sky Binge Will Mix Live TV With Amazon Video, Hotstar And More, to Counter Cord Cutting
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled makes this a rather attractive proposition.
- Maruti Suzuki may launch Nexa as premium car brand – Sell Toyota cars
As per unconfirmed reports, Suzuki plans to launch two new car brands in India, apart from Maruti. The post Maruti Suzuki may launch Nexa as premium
- Uber adds 'quiet mode' in luxury service upgrade
Originally founded as a luxury car service that could be booked through a smartphone app, Uber later introduced low-cost options like Uber Pool.
- Want to go on a holiday? Take this loan
A holiday loan can be a preferred mode of choice that ensures you're not running out of money or over-spending your credit card limit
- Samsung dominates India’s premium smartphone market in Q1 2019: IDC
Samsung grabbed a 36 percent market share in the premium $500+ segment in the country, but its overall market share dipped by 4.8 percent.
- Honda commences made-in-India CBR650R bike deliveries
Revealed at the 2018 Milan Motorcycle Show, CBR650R replaces CBR650F under Hondas sports middle-weight line up, the company said in a release.
- Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 most popular premium hatchbacks in April 2019
Baleno is the only premium hatchback that registered a positive MoM growth.Elite i20’s MoM demand went down by more than 14 per cent.WR-V’
- MG Hector premium SUV spied undisguised in new colour – Detailed photos
MG Hector will make global debut in India on 15th May 2019. The post MG Hector premium SUV spied undisguised in new colour – Detailed photos appear
- IC: Sun Life still ranked first in premium income
Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. remained the country's No. 1 life insurer in terms of sales last year, the Insurance Commission (IC) said on Thu
- IC: Sun Life is No. 1 in premium income among life insurers in 2018
MANILA, Philippines --- Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. remained the country's No. 1 life insurer in terms of sales last year, the Insurance Com
- Nokia 4.2 vs Nokia 5.1 Plus: Similar price, premium design but different hardware
Nokia 4.2 vs Nokia 5.1 Plus: Similar price, premium design but different hardware
- Neogen Chemicals Makes Strong Debut, Lists at Over 22% Premium
The net proceeds from the fresh issue, the company has proposed, be utilised for prepayment or repayment of loans, long-term working capital and gener
- Neogen Chemicals lists at 17% premium over issue price
Analysts say growth opportunities are immense in this space.