Search Results For ppf
- How to deposit money online in PPF account
The best way to make use of these online methods of payment is to deposit your money before the fifth of every month.
- Single? Plan your finances differently
Medical cover and retirement planning are crucial. However, you may skip life insurance
- Lock-in period makes Equity Linked Saving Scheme less volatile
ELSS offers multiple advantages, most significantly that of potential capital appreciation and tax rebate at the same time
- Can I continue to invest in PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna, mutual fund SIPs after I relocate abroad?
NRIs can't invest in PPF. So far as SIPs are concerned, whether you can continue with them will depend on the particular mutual fund.
- Faith in consumer story should not waiver due to small cyclical dip: Raunak Onkar, PPFAS MF
We have been buying into the auto sector, as the stocks have corrected, says Onkar
- Confused About EPF, VPF and PPF ? Let Us Help You
The three schemes differ in terms of interest rate, deposit and withdrawal options, etc. Let us look at what these enclose so that you can decide whic
- Real Estate to Stock Market: Where All Should You Invest Your Money for High Returns?
Public Provident Fund is one of the popular investment schemes which offer risk-free guaranteed returns that are fully exempted from tax.
- Are You Planning to Invest in PPF? Here’s a Detailed Guide
PPF deposits fall under the EEE (exempt, exempt, exempt) tax category. Deposits made under this scheme can be claimed as deductions under section 80C.
- Want to Save Your Taxes? Here are Top 10 Investment Options
The best time to start planning your tax-saving investments is at the beginning of the new fiscal year since that gives time for your investments to c
- LIFE INSURANCE: Legal heir can claim money if both policyholder, nominee die
If nominee dies when the policyholder is still surviving then the nomination would be ineffective
- Govt retains General Provident Fund interest rate at 8 pc for Apr-Jun quarter
New Delhi: The government has retained the interest rate for General Provident Fund (GPF) and other related schemes at 8 per cent for the April-June q
- Government retains GPF interest rate at 8% for Apr-Jun quarter
The rate is in line with that of Public Provident Fund. The interest rate on GPF was at 8 per cent in the January-March quarter of 2018-19.
- Investing in PPF? Here's why you should do it before 5th of the month
According to PPF Rules, the interest on PPF deposits is calculated on the minimum balance between the fifth and at the end of the month.
- Family finance: How salaried Singhs can achieve their money goals easily
The couple's goals include building an emergency corpus, saving for their kids’ education and weddings, buying another house, and creating a retirem
- PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme remain attractive, interest rates kept unchanged
New Delhi: The government on Friday kept interest rates of public provident fund (PPF) and other small savings schemes unchanged for the first quarter
- Small savings schemes: Govt keeps interest rates unchanged for Apr-June quarter
New Delhi: The government has kept the interest rates on small savings schemes, including NSC and PPF, unchanged for the April-June quarter.Public Pro
- Small savings schemes' interest rates to remain unchanged for Apr-Jun quarter
Interest rates on small savings schemes is reset before each quarter and depends on government bond yields in the previous quarter.
- Only interest on loan taken for house repair is eligible for tax deduction
Whereas, deduction under section 80C of the Act is allowed in respect of the principle repayment on the home loan utilised either for purchase or cons