Search Results For power crisis
- Election driven power demand hits coal wall
CIL production rose 1% in April when peak power demand touched 9%
- Karnataka turmoil: BJP, Cong bid to keep their flock together
Benglauru: The power play between the ruling Congress-Janata Dal (Secular) coalition and the Bharatiya Janata Party in Karnataka continued on Wednesd
- Odisha: Power crisis forces doctors to treat patients under candlelight
Mayurbhanj (Odisha): In yet another case of medical apathy, doctors in a hospital in Odisha's Mayurbhanj are left with no option but to dispense m
- Staring at power crisis, CM Edappadi K Palaniswami sends SOS to PM for swift coal bailout
He also said that on an average, 72,000 tonnes (at least 20 rakes) of coal were required per day to maintain continuous generation in power plants of
- Why banking crisis is really a power crisis
The latest terrible proposal for dealing with the bad loans weighing down India's state-owned banks, which control more than two-thirds of deposits, i
- Enough of drama, start working now: Manoj Tiwari to AAP government
In a letter written by Tiwari, he has accused the CM of unnecessarily raking up the matter of appointments of bureaucrats.
- Solar energy, the route to self-sustenance
Gurugram is facing a 25% shortage in power supply this year, which leads to outages in the city.
- Only Smart Grid can save Gurugram from power crisis
Expected to be ready by 2022, the Smart Grid project will curb theft and technical faults to save 120-150 MW electricity in the city every day.
- Delhi BJP parodies dharna with sit-in at CM Arvind Kejriwal's house
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) rebel legislator Kapil Mishra who joined them at the venue, had tongues wagging once again on if the friendship was brewing.
- Sharif refuses to take blame for Pak power crisis
Islamabad [Pakistan], June 4 (ANI): Former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Monday refused to take th
- Major power crisis in Uttar Pradesh as fire breaks out in Anpara Thermal Power Plant's switchyard
Fire broke out in Anpara Thermal Power Station's switchyard on Monday night.
- Situation 'worsened', Delhi stares at severe power crisis as coal stock thin
Delhi power minister Satyender Jain blamed the coal shortage on the Indian Railways, saying it was not being able to transport coal either due to dela
- Minister warns of blackout in Delhi as power consumption rises due to heat wave
It is for the first time that Delhi has seen the peak power demand jumped over 6,000 MW four times in May.
- Burnt transformer behind power crisis: Amit Shah
Tikota (Vijayapura dist): BJP national president Amit Shah described Chief Minister Siddaramaiah as a “burnt transformer” and said that th
- Why Can't Delhi-NCR Have 24x7 Electricity, Supreme Court Asks Centre
The application by advocate Aparajita Singh said the Centre must oversee and strengthen measures to ensure there is uninterrupted power supply in Delh
- Bengaluru: Coal woes, it's not raining power after the deluge
Bengaluru: The power crisis of the past few days across the state and in the city in particular, has left citizens angry, but Bescom officials have a
- Scanty Rainfall, Technical Glitch Worsen Uttar Pradesh's Power Crisis
The situation is getting worse from bad with 8 to 24 hours of power cuts in some places in Uttar Pradesh.