Search Results For political parties funding
- Arun Jaitley announces contours of electoral bonds
Interest-free electoral bonds for political parties funding can be purchased from SBI for 10 days in January, April, July and October and will be avai
- RBI, Election Commission have no information on bonds for political parties funding: RTI reply
Arun Jaitley had on February 1 has announced introduction of electoral bond.
- RBI, EC have no information on bonds for political parties funding
Under the draft electoral bonds scheme, a donor could purchase bonds from authorised banks against cheque and digital payments only.
- Corporates donated Rs 957 crore to national parties in 4 years: ADR report
New Delhi: Corporate houses have donated a total of Rs 956.77 crore to national parties between 2012-13 and 2015-16, constituting 89 per cent of the t
- Cleansing Political Funding a Challenge, Govt Working on it: FM Arun Jaitley
Cleansing political funding is a "big challenge" but the government is working on the electoral bonds mechanism announced in Budget to end corruption