Search Results For political ads on facebook
- 2019 Elections: Over 120,000 Ads, Rs 27.7 Crore Spent by Political Parties on Facebook
Between February 19 and May 19, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) led political ad spends across the country on Facebook, spending more than Rs 4 crore
- Political Ad Spends on Facebook Increase Ahead of Third Phase of Lok Sabha Elections
As per data by the Facebook Ad Library, Indian political parties and aficionados spend Rs 10 crore in 20 days of April, against the total of Rs 7 cror
- Advertisers in India Spent Over Rs 4 Crore For Political Ads on Facebook Last Month
A pro-BJP page, Bharat Ke Mann Ki Baat, alone spent over Rs 1 crore for political ads on the social networking platform last month.
- Political ads on Facebook will carry 'disclaimer' from now
"Starting today (Thursday), people will begin to see political ads with 'Published by' or 'Paid for by' disclaimers specified by advertisers. This wil
- Political ads on Facebook to carry labels offering information on advertiser
This month, Facebook will also start showing the primary country location of the people who manage pages running or paying for political ads in India.
- Here's Facebook, Instagram's plan of action for 2019 Lok Sabha elections
New Delhi: In a bid to bring transparency in political advertisements in the run-up to 2019 general elections, Facebook has made it compulsory for adv
- Exxon, Ben & Jerry's among buyers of $256 million in political ads on Facebook
Facebook Inc's new searchable database of U.S. political ads reveals that companies such as Exxon Mobil Corp, Ben & Jerry's and Penzeys Spices
- Those Russian political ads on Facebook? Yep, they ran on Instagram, too
It's not just Facebook and Twitter. Facebook-owned Instagram also ran ads from fake accounts and pages linked to the Kremlin.