Search Results For political ads
- 2019 Elections: Over 120,000 Ads, Rs 27.7 Crore Spent by Political Parties on Facebook
Between February 19 and May 19, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) led political ad spends across the country on Facebook, spending more than Rs 4 crore
- New registry law for online ads only applies to paid campaigns: Elections Canada
A new law requiring online platforms to publish a digital registry of all political ads posted during the coming federal election campaign will apply
- Online registry requirement applies only to paid political adverts
Guidelines issued by Elections Canada point out the new law does not apply to user-generated political content posted for free on social media or cont
- Political Ad Spends on Facebook Increase Ahead of Third Phase of Lok Sabha Elections
As per data by the Facebook Ad Library, Indian political parties and aficionados spend Rs 10 crore in 20 days of April, against the total of Rs 7 cror
- No political ads without approval, Election Commission warns
CHENNAI: The State Election Commission has warned media houses not to telecast or broadcast political advertisements in electronic, social media and p
- Imee Marcos laments high cost of political ads
TACLOBAN CITY -- Senatorial aspirant and Ilocos Norte Gov. Imee Marcos 'pleaded' with the media entities not to demand what she called 'outrageous' ad
- Lok Sabha Polls: Election Commission bans publication of uncertified ads on polling day and day before
The EC had taken such a decision for the first time in 2015 Bihar polls.
- Cracking Down on Pro-BJP And Pro-Congress Pages Shows Facebook is Not Messing About
The measures in place to monitor what content is being posted, who is posting it and who is paying for adverts is a solid start.
- Railways to remove political ads from premises
New Delhi: Railway Board Chairman VK Yadavon on Sunday wrote to all zones, asking them to remove all kinds of political advertising from railway prem
- Caught on Wrong Foot, Rail Zones Asked to Remove Political Ads From Premises
he message sent to all zonal general managers and divisional railway comes days after railways had to explain why tickets issued to passengers had pho
- Caught on wrong foot, rail zones asked to remove political ads from premises
Just two days ago, a tea cup bearing the BJP' election campaign slogan "main bhi chowkidaar" created a furore.
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: Rail zones asked to remove political ads from premises after MCC violation
Railway Board Chairman VK Yadav Sunday wrote to all zones, asking them to remove all kinds of political advertising from railway premises after a seri
- Facebook Tightens Rules on Political Ads Ahead of EU Vote
Facebook says it has ploughed resources and staff into safeguarding the ballot across 27 EU nations on May 26.
- BJP Supporters Dominate Ads on Facebook, And we Know Because of The Transparent Political Ads Policy
All political adverts on Facebook must have "Published by" or "Paid for by" disclaimers.
- LMRC: No political ads at LRT-1 stations
MANILA, Philippines --- The Light Rail Management Corporation (LRMC) on Wednesday assured that all stations of the Light Rail Transit Line 1 (LRT-1) w
- Social media ads: Election Commission of India gets Bombay high court rap over ...
The Bombay high court on Tuesday criticised the Election Commission of India (ECI) for failing to issue directions for regulating political advertisem
- Facebook unveils new rules for political ads ahead of federal election
Facebook is launching a new advertisement library that will capture detailed information about political ads targeted at voters in Canada, including w
- Lok Sabha polls: 11,558 political ads, posters removed in Mumbai
16 police complaints of such unauthorised boards have also been filed in the last one week.
- Election Commission to Monitor Social Media, Political Ads to Be Pre-Certified
The Election Commission will "closely monitor" social media platforms for any objectionable content and advertisements.
- No political ads on social media 48 hrs before Lok Sabha polls: Election Commission
Advocate Pradeep Rajgopal appearing for ECI told the court that it was in consultation with intermediaries. He added that if the court issued a direct