Search Results For pnb fraud case
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi to make another bail plea in UK court on May 8
New Delhi/London: Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi would make another bail plea on May 8 at the UK court where he is undergoing extradition procee
- Will Nirav Modi & Vijay Mallya share the same jail cell if extradited, UK judge asks prosecutor
India has informed the UK court that Mallya will be lodged in one of the high-security barracks located in a two-story building inside the Arthur Road
- Nirav Modi's defence team uses his pet dog in attempt to win bail, fails
Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot on Friday declined the bail application of the 48-year-old prime accused in the USD 1-2 billion Punjab National Bank (
- Mehul Choksi Says Not Related to Firm Involved in PNB Fraud, Claims Innocence
Mehul Choksi and his nephew Nirav Modi, both owners of jewellery store chains, are alleged to have colluded with two employees of PNB in the alleged f
- ED probes Nirav Modi's applications for residency abroad
According to ED sources, Modi tried to obtain the PR status of countries such as Vanuatu and Singapore. Vanuatu, which allows citizenship by investmen
- PNB fraud case: Fugitive jeweller Nirav Modi arrested in London
New Delhi/London: Fugitive jeweller Nirav Modi, wanted in the multi-crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud case, has been arrested in London, where a
- Extradition Process Against Mehul Choksi has Started in Antigua, Say Govt Officials
The businessman, who left India last year, is wanted by the CBI and the ED, which are probing the PNB fraud case, the biggest banking scam in the coun
- Fugitive jeweller Nirav Modi arrested in London on India's extradition request
Nirav Modi Arrest on PNB Fraud Case: A top court in the UK had issued a warrant to arrest Nirav Modi on Tuesday, days after British home secretary Sa
- London Court issues arrest warrent against Nirav Modi: ED sources
A provisional arrest warrant is a part of the procedure that has to be followed before intiating a formal extradition process.
- Nirav Modi's wife named accused for moving $30 mn in PNB fraud case; ED to move...
ED sources said the funds laundered by Ami, wife of absconding diamantaire Nirav Modi, were used to buy property in the plush Central Park area in N
- PNB fraud case: ED files fresh chargesheet against Nirav Modi, others
They said the chargesheet or the prosecution complaint has been filed before a special Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) court in Mumbai a few
- Indian diamond billionaire Nirav Modi tracked down to swanky London apartment
London: Fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi, wanted in India in the Rs 13,500 crore PNB fraud case, has been discovered living openly in a swanky 8-millio
- Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi's application to examine witnesses in PNB fraud case r...
Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi’s lawyers had sought to cross-examine 19 witnesses whose statements were recorded by the Enforcement Direcorate on all
- Nirav Modi's illegal bungalow worth Rs 100 crore in Alibaug to be demolished
Raigad: Jeweller and fraud accused Nirav Modi’s sea-facing bungalow in Maharashtra’s Alibaug is being demolished after it was declared ill
- Mehul Choksi anticipated arrest in PNB fraud case, fled country to avoid being held:...
In a reply filed in a special court last week, the ED also questioned Choksi’s claim that he could not travel to India on health grounds and said th
- Choksi surrenders Indian citizenship, hands over passport to Antiguan govt
New Delhi: Fugitive jeweller Mehul Choksi has given up his Indian citizenship and surrendered his passport to Antigua.This move of Choksi can be seen
- Can't Return Due to Safety Concerns, PNB Fraud Case is Politicised: Nirav Modi
Nirav Modi feared for his safety given the violent threats made against him 'as illustrated by the burning of his effigies', his lawyer replied to Enf
- PNB scam: ED attaches Thailand factory of Mehul Choksi's group company worth over...
The agency said it has issued a provisional order for attachment, under the PMLA, of the factory premise owned by Abbeycrest (Thailand) Limited which
- India grows faster than China’s in topsy-turvy 2018
Moderating growth can force the government to spend more before 2019 Lok Sabha elections and that could lead to fiscal pressures
- Nirav Modi located in UK, British authorities inform India: Govt
New Delhi: British authorities have informed India that bank fraud fugitive Nirav Modi is living in the UK, the government has said.Replying to a ques