Search Results For pnb
- PNB likely to take control of 2-3 small state-run banks: Report
This could be the one of the first decisions to be taken by the new government after election results to be announced on May 23.
- PNB terminates agreements to sell stake in housing finance arm
The bank, in a filing to the exchange, said it will continue to be the sole promoter of PNB Housing Finance post the termination of the pacts, and sta
- Buy PNB Housing Finance, target Rs 934: Nirmal Bang
PNB Housing Finance is a midcap company, operating in finance sector.
- Share market update: Bank shares rise; ICICI Bank, PNB among top gainers
The Nifty Bank index was trading 0.52 per cent up at 29,034.20 around 11:03 am.
- PNB Housing Finance reports 51% rise in Q4 profit
Non-banking finance companies had faced challenges in terms of tight liquidity, which impacted the overall Indian financial and real estate sectors.
- Delhi High Court sets aside 5 orders against ED seizure of assets
State Bank of India, Axis Bank, IDBI and Punjab National Bank had complained that the ED had attached properties over which the banks had liens.
- Here are the reasons why Nirav Modi was denied bail for the third time
Mumbai: After Nirav Modi’s third failed attempt to get bail, his lawyer said that Indian authorities have seized or liquidated the equivalent of
- CCI approves General Atlantic's 6.5% stake buy in PNB Housing Finance
State-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) in March had said that it will sell 6.5 per cent of its stake in PNB Housing Finance to global private equity f
- Nirav Modi's bail plea rejected by UK court
London: A UK court denied bail for the third time to fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi, the main accused in the Punjab National Bank fraud and money lau
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares gain; PNB up over 1%
The Nifty PSU Bank index was trading 0.19 per cent up at 2986.95 around 09:55 am.
- In a third attempt, Nirav Modi to file fresh bail plea in UK court today
New Delhi/London: Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi will file a third bail plea on Wednesday before a UK court, which has already rejected his bail
- Nirav Modi to apply for fresh bail plea
London: Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi will file a third bail plea on Wednesday before a UK court, which has already rejected it twice before as
- PNB Housing may raise up to Rs 2,000 crore fresh equity this fiscal
The company is expected to place this proposal before its board in the last week of May.
- Appellate Tribunal sets aside order for criminal case against financiers of Gurugram Realty Project
In its judgment the Appellate Tribunal observed that the initial order was passed without following the principles of natural justice.
- Pudukkottai: Body of man behind PNB heist found near sea shore
Pudukkottai: The district police on Friday recovered the body of Marimuthu, suspected to be the brain behind the recent theft of a large quantity of p
- PNB Housing Finance to mop up USD 1 bn from foreign markets
New Delhi: PNB Housing Finance on Thursday said it will raise up to USD 1 billion (around Rs 6,954 crore) from foreign markets, and additional Rs 10,0
- PNB Housing Finance to mop up $1 billion from foreign markets
The housing finance arm of the Punjab National Bank will announce the fourth quarter results on May 9.
- PNB Ruined Gitanjali Gems to Hide its Misdeeds: Mehul Choksi
The fugitive diamantaire said the employees of Gitanjali were harassed and its stocks and servers were confiscated, thereby losing the possibilities o