Search Results For paper
- Amethi EC officer orders postponement of Rahul's nomination paper scrutiny
Amethi: Amethi Returning Officer Ram Manohar Mishra has ordered the postponement of scrutiny of Congress president Rahul Gandhi’s nomination pap
- Bengal CID grills ex-IPS officer day after she files papers as BJP candidate
Bharati Ghosh, as Bengal police officer she was considered very close to CM Mamata Banerjee, is contesting the Lok Sabha polls as BJP candidate from
- HDFC Mutual Fund marks down Hazaribagh papers by 12%
Move comes after the issuer, Hazaribagh Ranchi Expressway, failed to pay the AMC on time.
- On poll day, Sam Pitroda casts doubt on EVM
Opposition parties had recently demanded counting of at least 50 per cent of Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) slips during the Lok Sabha ele
- 'Family with you': Shatrughan Sinha, sons join Poonam on Lucknow roadshow
During the procession, Poonam Sinha was accompanied by her husband and Congress leader Shatrughan Sinha and Samajwadi Party leader Dimple Yadav atop t
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Congress's Ajay Yadav files nomination papers from Gu...
The Congress candidate accused the sitting BJP MP Rao Inderjit Singh of remaining inaccessible to his voters, being invisible in the constituency and
- Rahul Gandhi remembers Amethi only while filing poll papers: Smriti Irani
Ahmedabad: Union minister Smriti Irani, who is the BJP candidate against Rahul Gandhi from Amethi in Uttar Pradesh, Wednesday said the Congress chief
- MIUI Lock Screen Vulnerability Provided Access to Clipboard Data, Fix Released
Wallpaper Carousel feature of Xiaomi's MIUI is found to have the security flaw that could give attackers access to user's clipboard data.
- Investors panic as Income Tax seeks details from unlisted companies
What triggered the action in both instances was the same: a tax department instruction.
- Sterling and Wilson files draft papers with SEBI to raise Rs 4,500 crore
Sterling and Wilson, procurement and construction firm promoted by Shapoorji Pallonji and Company has filed draft papers with SEBI to raise Rs 4,500
- IDBI Bank brings paperless account facility for NRIs
IDBI Bank has launched 'NRI-Insta-Online' account opening process for NRIs residing in Financial Action Task Force (FATF) member countries, it said in
- Supreme Court asks CBI to file fresh status report on probe into 2017 SSC paper leak
The examination papers of the SSC CGL 2017 were allegedly leaked, leading to huge protests from job seekers for several days.
- Election Commission Under Pressure from Modi Govt to Not Act on EVM Complaints, Alleges Siddaramaiah
Alleging that EVMs were rigged during the 2014 general elections, he said it could happen this time but 'not all EVMs can be tampered with' and theref
- New consultation paper on net neutrality soon: RS Sharma
The new consultation would be on how to ensure the monitoring of mobile phone companies for net neutrality compliance.