Search Results For outlook
- Trade setup: Avoid aggressive bets till election results are out
Wednesday’s session is likely to see 11,750 and 11,810 levels act as immediate resistance.
- Tech View: Nifty50 forms Dark Cloud Cover; get ready for a roller coaster ride
Aggressive bets ahead of the election outcome are not recommended, says Sameet Chavan.
- India’s sweet spot was under coalition govt, says Andrade
Andrade believes the much awaited earnings recovery is at the most two years away.
- Commodity outlook: How oil, gold, agri commodities may trade in Tuesday's session
The MCX Gold was trading at Rs 31,458 per 10 grams, down by Rs 79 around 11:15 am.
- 59% Indian millennials optimistic about economic outlook: Deloitte study
Millennials included in the study were born between January 1983 and December 1994 and the Gen Z respondents were born between January 1995 and Decemb
- Tech View: Nifty forms bullish candle, may face profit taking
Yhe momentum could continue as long as Nifty50 holds above the previous day’s low.
- Copper’s outlook bearish, may trade in Rs 418-433 range
Strategy for MCX Copper June 2019 is Sell on rise in the range of Rs 427-428 with a stop loss of Rs 433 and a target price of Rs 418.
- Commodity outlook: How oil, gold, agri commodities may trade in Monday's session
Rupee's sharp rise against the US dollar dented the yellow metal.
- Trade setup: Exit polls to infuse volatility; avoid aggressive bets
Traders should stay away from aggressive bets & continue to adopt a high degree of caution.
- NDA or ragtag coalition? Take exit polls with a pinch of salt!
The seventh and the last phase of the over one-month-long elections concluded on Sunday.
- Exit polls: Nifty may target fresh peak, but wild swings unlikely
Dalal Street could be back to the normal range by the end of the session, say experts.
- IMF's Lagarde says US-China trade war could be risk for world economic outlook
The IMF last month cut its growth forecast for 2019 to 3.3 per cent.
- Tech View: Nifty forms solid bullish candle ahead of exit polls; wild swings likely
During the session, the index broke above its brief resistance of the 11,300 level.
- Commodity outlook: How oil, gold, agri commodities may trade in today's session
"Base metals may trade with sideways bias," SMC Global Securities said.
- Pipeline constraints to slow Alberta’s economy to single-digit growth in 2019: ATB
Alberta's economic outlook, published by ATB Thursday, expects real GDP growth of just 0.7 per cent in 2019, thanks in large part to pipeline constrai
- Tech View: Nifty50 forms Harami pattern, short-term bottom likely
Nifty50 index is locked in a 200-point range, with the 11,100 level acting as support.
- Commodity outlook: How oil, gold, agri commodities may trade in Thursday's session
Crude oil may trade with a positive bias and, as per the brokerage, it may take support near Rs 4,300.
- Gold fails to shine again, prices likely to fall towards $1,220 level
Money managers have been liquidating their gold portfolios for quite some time now.
- Trade setup: Stay stock specific, avoid aggressive shorts for now
Nifty50 index has settled just above its 100-DMA, which stands at the 11,135 level.
- US blacklists Chinese telecom gaint Huawei as trade dispute clouds global outlook
The US commerce department said it was adding Huawei Technologies and 70 affiliates to its “Entity List"- a move that bans the company from acquirin