Search Results For otto warmbier
- Report: North Korea billed US $2 million for Otto Warmbier's medical care
"The main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill," the Washington Post said.
- North Korea tried to charge the U.S. $2 million for hostage Otto Warmbier’s medical care
The cause of Warmbier's injuries has never been confirmed, and Trump has said he believes Kim Jong Un knew nothing about his treatment
- N.J. congressman pulls back Kim Jong Un resolution after request from Otto Warmbier's family
Rep. Tom Malinowski won't propose a resolution condemning North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after speaking with Otto Warmbier's parents, Fred
- Pompeo: Testy when asked about Trump issues, from North Korea to Otto Warmbier in exclusive interview
Pompeo took the opportunity to say many issues weren't the creation of the Trump administration.
- Exclusive: Pompeo on the failed North Korea talks, Otto Warmbier and his own trip to Iowa
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo refused to say if he believes that Kim Jong Un did not know about Otto Warmbier's mistreatment.
- What happened to Otto Warmbier in North Korea and why did he die?
Otto Warmbier was a US student who died after he was locked up a North Korean jail. But happened to him and why did he die? What happened to Otto Warm
- Otto Warmbier’s family slam Trump for defending Kim Jong-un over death of US student
THE family of a US student who died after being locked up in a hellish North Korean jail have slammed Donald Trump’s praise of Kim Jong-un. Otto W
- Otto Warmbier’s family slam Kim Jong-un’s ‘evil regime’ for killing their son after Donald Trump defended the tyrant
THE family of Otto Warmbier has blasted Kim Jong-un’s “evil regime” for killing their son after Donald Trump defended the tyrant. The US preside
- 'Kim and his evil regime are responsible for the death of our son': Otto Warmbier's parents say in rebuke to Trump
In a sharp rebuke to Trump, the parents of Otto Warmbier blamed Kim Jong Un for the death of their son who was jailed in North Korea.
- Trump believes Kim Jong Un didn't know about Otto Warmbier. Experts say that's impossible.
Experts say North Korea leader Kim Jong Un had to have known about Otto Warmbier's torture while imprisoned there.
- Trump DEFENDS Kim Jong-un over death of US student Otto Warmbier saying North Korean tyrant ‘felt badly’ about mystery brain damage death
DONALD Trump has defended Kim Jong-un over the death of Otto Warmbier insisting the despot “didn’t know” about his horrific treatment in a North
- 'I don't believe he knew about it.' Trump defends Kim Jong Un on Otto Warmbier's death
Trump said he pressed Kim Jong Un about Otto Warmbier's death but does not believe the North Korean dictator is responsible.
- US judge orders North Korea to pay $500 million in student's death
US District Judge Beryl Howell harshly condemned North Korea for "barbaric mistreatment" of Warmbier in agreeing with his family that the isolated nat
- Columbia district court orders North Korea to pay $501 million in US student's death
"North Korea is liable for the torture, hostage taking, and extrajudicial killing of Otto Warmbier, and the injuries to his mother and father, Fred an
- North Korea ordered to pay more than $500 million for torture and death of U.S. student Otto Warmbier
The judge said the large award was necessary to punish and deter North Korea for the 'torture, hostage-taking, and extrajudicial killing' of Warmbier
- Otto Warmbier family awarded £390m after US student found dead following arrest in North Korea
NORTH Korea has been ordered to pay £390 million compensation to the parents of Otto Warmbier, who died after being released from prison in the count
- Family of Otto Warmbier awarded $500 million in lawsuit against North Korea
The family of Otto Warmbier, who died in 2017 after being imprisoned in North Korea, has been awarded $500 million in a lawsuit against the country.
- Family of Otto Warmbier win $500 million in North Korea suit over son’s death
U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell issued a default judgment Monday, but it’s likely North Korea will refuse to pay.