Search Results For oil and natural gas corporation
- Sensex spurts 140 points ahead of election outcome
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped 140 points on Wednesday, driven by gains in banking and auto stocks ahead of the general election results. After swing
- Key Indian companies finalise projects worth $300 mn for Kazakhstan
Visiting delegations of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and CG Corp Global were received by Askar Mamin,the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- Sensex rises over 150 points; Nifty tests 11,700
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped over 150 points in early trade on Wednesday, led by gains in oil and gas, banking and IT stocks, ahead of the general
- Sale of 10 IL&FS entities underway; board to adopt asset level resolution for group cos: Government
The board IL&FS, which has to repay over Rs 90,000 crore to lenders, has decided to adopt an "asset level resolution" with regard to various group com
- RIL becomes India’s biggest company in revenue terms
At Tuesday's trading price of Rs 1,345, Reliance boasts of a market capitalisation of Rs 8.52 lakh crore.
- RIL topples IOC to become the biggest Indian firm
Richest Indian Mukesh Ambani's oil-to-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries has toppled state-owned Indian Oil Corp (IOC) to become the country's b
- Pawan Hans sale: Govt to issue fresh bid document, to indemnify buyers of contingent liability
The government holds 51 per cent stake in helicopter service provider Pawan Hans, and the remaining 49 per cent is with ONGC
- Markets hit record high; Sensex surges 1422 points, Nifty closes above 11,800
Equity indices ended on a record high on Monday as investors cheered exit poll results that showed a likely win for the ruling NDA in the general elec
- Sensex jumps 200 points, Nifty reclaims 11,300; YES Bank jumps 6%
Buying in banking, IT and FMCG stocks propelled markets upwards nearly half a per cent.
- Sensex rises over 200 points; Nifty reclaims 11,300
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped over 200 points and the NSE Nifty reclaimed the 11,300 level in early trade on Friday amid value-buying in banking, IT
- IT, banks propel Sensex 279 pts up; Nifty reclaims 11,250
Global markets recovered on some ease in US-China trade tensions.
- Reliance-BP makes 1st bid for oil block; Vedanta bids for 30, ONGC 20
India had in July 2017 allowed companies to carve out blocks of their choice with a view to bringing about 2.8 million sq km of unexplored area in the
- Sensex, Nifty start on a positive note
Domestic equity benchmarks BSE sensex and NSE Nifty started on a positive note on Wednesday tracking firm cues from global markets after US President
- Sensex, Nifty open lower on weak domestic, global cues
Domestic equity benchmarks BSE sensex and NSE Nifty started on a choppy note on Tuesday tracking downbeat global market sentiment and foreign fund out
- Sensex logs longest losing streak since Feb; Nifty below 11,300
Muted Q4 earnings numbers and outlook for FY20 from some blue chip firms disappointed D-Street.
- Sensex plunges 324 pts after gyrating 600 pts, Nifty below 11,500
Bears dominated the show as only seven stocks ended the day in the green while 21 fell.
- Company in strong financial position, has funds to meet capex needs: ONGC
ONGC in a statement said,"it has strong financials in place to finance its projects both ongoing as well as upcoming ones."
- Don’t pay heed to commodity prophesies, they’re always wrong: Aswath Damodaran
Damodaran said mean reversion works about 90 per cent of the times.
- Cash-rich govt energy cos engineer JEE success for kids from poor homes
Tabassum Manzoor, 18, from Adampora in Kashmir's Kupwara district, will always remember the day she received a call from IndianOil, asking her to join