Search Results For nutrition
- Nutritionists: Haleem boosts digestion
Visakhapatnam: Haleem has fans all over the country and Vizag is not an exception. It has become a favourite dish for many non-Muslims in the city dur
- Teen pregnancy can result malnourished children
Washington: Stunting and underweight prevalence were 10 per cent higher in children born to adolescent mothers than in children born to adult mothers.
- Sonam Kapoor's Nutritionist Spills the Beans on Her Special Diet for Cannes Red Carpet
Sonam Kapoor follows a special workout and diet routine to prepare herself for all the high fashion dresses at Cannes.
- Experts hoping to swap ‘pitiful’ Canadian hospital food with fresh, healthy alternatives
Wild salmon with lemon dill sauce, blueberry soup and bone broth may be high-end restaurant meals but they're also on the menu at some Canadian hospit
- How much coffee is too much?
This is the first time an upper limit has been placed on safe coffee consumption and cardiovascular health.
- Rural Andhra Pradesh ranks 3rd in gaining weight
Hyderabad: A new study has found that the body weight of people in rural Andhra Pradesh is rising. The mean body mass index of the respondents grew by
- Homemade food might not be healthy for your cat
Washington: Cat lovers take note! Researchers have discovered that most of the homemade cat food lack essential nutrients and some food also contain i
- In One of India’s Poorest Constituencies, No Internet Means Tribals Go Without Food For Days
Nearly two-thirds of West Singhbhum’s children are underweight, the highest in the country, yet child health has rarely featured in the poll vocabul
- Twinkle Khanna gets into scuffle with a nutritionist; says "get off my page"
Twinkle Khanna is known for speaking her mind and doesn't mince words when she has to give it back. The actor-turned-author had shared an Instagram po
- Twinkle Khanna shuts down nutritionist who trolled her, says 'get off my page'
Writer and columnist Twinkle Khanna has slammed a troll who called her a ‘Ms know it all’ on Instagram.
- Dietary changes mother should adapt every ten years
Mom’s are all about their children’s nutrition. They are never caught without snacks in tow, they always make veggies fun and they know th
- Parents taught to say ‘no’ to their kids help to cut child obesity
TEACHING parents to say “No” to young children has reversed child obesity. A scheme saw a fall among youngsters starting primary school thanks to
- Experience the arousal effect of coffee without consumption
Washington: The placebo effect of coffee can heighten arousal, ambition and focus in regular drinkers without them actually consuming the beverage, re
- Nutritionist moms share tales of picky-eaters
Even though I studied Nutrition and Dietetics, my kids do not eat mixed leaf salads with extra virgin olive oil and they do not drink the perfect home
- Eating more than 25g of meat a day can ‘increase risk of bowel cancer’ — here’s what a portion should be
EATING more than 25 grams (that’s less than 1oz) of red or processed meat a day can increase the chances of bowel cancer, boffins say. But what does
- Hyderabad: First NIN scientist named Fellow of Royal Society
Hyderabad: Dr G. Bhanuprakash Reddy is the first scientist from the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) to be named as a Fellow of the Royal Society