Search Results For nuclear weapons
- Trump hits both China AND Iran where it hurts by sanctioning shadowy Chinese missile merchant who was flogging weapons to Tehran
DONALD Trump has taken aim at both China and Iran by sanctioning a shadowy Chinese arms dealer for allegedly selling missile parts to Tehran. Li Fangw
- Iran’s youth ‘will witness the demise of America and Israel’, Ayatollah Khamenei vows as commander boasts Trump ‘wouldn’t dare’ attack
IRAN’S youth will witness the demise of American and Israeli civilisation, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei vowed. The leader’s comments come a day after a
- Iran BOMBSHELL: The REAL reason tensions between Tehran and the US could spark World War 3
TENSIONS between the US and Iran have escalated in recent weeks after US President Donald Trump ramped up economic sanctions and military pressure on
- World is closer to nuclear war NOW than at any time since WW2, UN arms chief warns
THE risk of nuclear war is at its highest level since World War Two, a UN arms chief has warned. Renata Dwan, director of the UN Institute for Disarma
- Iran warns it is ‘on the cusp’ of war with America in fiery new sabre-rattling address
IRAN claims it is on the “cusp of a full scale confrontation with the enemy” and is ready for any threat from Donald Trump’s military. The stark
- Threat of Iran attack RAISED by UK as Middle East tensions surge - Troops on 'ALERT'
BRITONS in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar have been put on high alert and officials have raised the threat level for UK forces and diplomats in Iraq a
- How a sudden war between the US and Iran would pit volatile Middle Eastern neighbours against one another and could even drag in China and Russia
ON the face of it any conflict between Iran and the combat forces of the United States should be a pretty one-sided affair. After all, the Pentagon’
- Victory Day humiliation for Putin as clouds cancel massive military flypast and NO world leaders turn up for WW2 parade
VLADIMIR Putin was forced to scrap a major military flypast over Red Square at the last minute today as it rained on his parade. The risk of thunder o
- Iran says it will soon step away from landmark nuclear deal, as tensions with U.S. mount
A year after the United States withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, the U.S. has deployed a carrier group to the region and is cranking up sanctions
- China building first-ever ‘nuclear-powered’ aircraft carrier after refusing to join nuke talks with US and Russia, satellite images show
CHINA’S military is secretly building its first nuclear aircraft carrier to take on the US in the crucial battle to control the South China Sea, new
- Russia has secretly installed nuke missiles in Venezuela, US politician claims in chilling echo of Cuban Missile Crisis
RUSSIA has secretly installed nuclear missiles in Venezuela a US politician has sensationally claimed – in a chilling echo of the Cuban Missile Cr
- Giant ‘breathing’ spy drone which can stay afloat FOREVER tipped to change warfare
A GIANT breathing drone could change the face of modern warfare by hovering over battlefields “indefinitely” secretly monitoring enemy movements.
- Quitting Nuclear Weapons Treaty One of 'Numerous Options' After US Sanctions, Says Iran
Washington has decided not to renew exemptions from US sanctions to buyers of Iranian oil, in an effort to cut Iran's vital oil exports to zero.
- Bizarre macho HANDSHAKE BATTLE between Putin and Kim Jong-Un – but WHO WON?
A BODY language expert has analysed the “struggle for dominance” between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and President Vladimir Putin at the histo
- Russian stealth war as Vladimir Putin gives passports to Ukrainians in ‘devious plot to justify an INVASION’
MOSCOW’S decision to hand out passports to ethnic Russians in Ukraine is part of a plot to invade the country, it’s claimed. Vladimir Putin signed
- Putin launches ‘city killer’ submarine packed with nuke drones capable of triggering a tsunami
VLADIMIR Putin’s military has unveiled the latest weapon in Russia’s fearsome arsenal – a nuclear sub capable of triggering TSUNAMIS which can d