Search Results For nuclear program
- Saudis say they will defend themselves, as Trump warns Iran
Saudi Arabia does not want war but will not hesitate to defend itself against Iran, a top Saudi diplomat said Sunday after the kingdom's energy sector
- Iran urges China, Russia 'concrete action' to save nuclear deal
Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Friday urged "friends" including China and Russia to take "concrete action" to safeguard the 2015 nuc
- Iran's top diplomat presses efforts to save nuclear deal
Concerns about a possible conflict have flared since the White House ordered warships and bombers to the region to counter an alleged, unexplained thr
- Iran suspends nuclear deal curbs in push for relief from US sanctions
Iran said on Wednesday it had stopped respecting limits on its nuclear activities agreed under a 2015 deal with major powers until they find a way to
- Iran inches away from nuclear deal amid US sanctions
Iran's president said Wednesday that it will stop exporting excess uranium and heavy water from its nuclear programme as stipulated by the 2015 atomic
- Israel will 'not allow' nuclear-armed Iran: Benjamin Netanyahu
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed Wednesday not to allow Iran to acquire nuclear arms after the Islamic republic said it would abandon l
- Iranian President Rouhani Accuses US of Trying to Change Clerical Regime
Tensions have grown between Iran and America after President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from a 2015 multinational agreement on curbing Ir
- North Korea's Kim, US President Donald Trump Get Down to Business Over Pyongyang's Nuclear Programme
The second Kim-Trump summit taking place in Hanoi, Vietnam is aimed at breaking the deadlock over North Korea's nuclear programme.
- Hanoi summit with Trump may see Kim Jong-un's ambitions grow
The most realistic goal would be to place some sort of limits on the nuclear weapons programme of North Korea.
- India 'Reluctant' Nuclear Weapon State, Committed to No-first-use Policy, Says Manmohan Singh
The former prime minister referred to today's nuclear age 'as an age of asymmetry, asymmetry in terms of doctrines, arsenals and technology'.
- As Long as There is No Testing, I'm in No Rush: Donald Trump on North Korea Denuclearisation
Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said sanctions against North Korea would remain in place.
- US envoy calls on North Korea to disclose all its nuclear, missile programs
United States special representative on North Korea policy, Stephen Biegun on Thursday called on the communist nation to disclose all of its nuclear a
- USA tells Russia and China to be more transparent in nuclear programmes
Beijing: The United States called for more transparency on Wednesday as it accused Russia and China of not fully reporting their nuclear programmes am
- India at risk of communal violence, terror attacks by Pak-based groups: US intelligence...
The report, an annual exercise, was tabled in US Congress Tuesday by Director of US intelligence Daniel Coats, who also deposed before the senate inte
- Opinion | India and Pakistan prefer different kinds of war
India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally and Pakistan wants to jump from sub-conventional to nuclear rung directly.
- IGCAR-IIT KGP collaboration to support India's indigenous nuclear programme
In a major development that will lend impetus to the second stage of India's nuclear power programme, the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Ka