Search Results For nse
- Former Indy star Al Unser Jr. charged with driving while drunk
Retired two-time Indy 500 winner arrested in central Indiana
- UPPSC declares exam schedule, PCS-2019 on Oct 20
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the schedule of examination slated to be conducted from June to December-2019.
- Huawei Ban: Microsoft Quiet on Potential Windows 10 Ban, Intel, Qualcomm and WD Join List
While the ban of support of Huawei products by Intel and Qualcomm are less severe, a potential Microsoft ban would leave Huawei's expensive laptops pr
- Huawei to continue providing security updates, after sales services post Android license cancellation
Tech giant Google is said to be ending transfer of hardware, software and technical services to Huawei amid the ongoing trade war between the US and C
- After Hours: Rs 5.27 lakh cr wealth created in a day! 300 stocks ready to rally
Sensex and Nifty closed at record highs of 39,352 and 11,828, rising almost 4 per cent.
- ENOUGH! Brexiteer Redwood LASHES OUT at ‘experts’ who ‘keep getting things WRONG’
BREXIT bulldog John Redwood has lashed out on so-called “experts” who continue to “get things wrong” despite being hired to guide the Governme
- Sensex Closes 1,400 Points Higher After Exit Polls: Here's a Quick Look at What Happened
Adani Group stocks jumped, with Adani Enterprises surging 27.4%. Reliance Power surged 17.8%, Time Technoplast was up 16.8%, Jamna Auto Industries was
- Two-time Indy 500 winner Al Unser Jr. arrested on OWI charge
Al Unser Jr., a two-time Indy 500 winner, was arrested early Monday on a drunken driving charge, records show.
- PSU Banks Rally as Sensex Surges Nearly 1,400 Points; SBI Up by Over 8%
Shares of State Bank of India (SBI) surged as much as 8.3% to Rs 345.80 on Monday, with over 44.65 million shares changing hands by afternoon.
- Rupee Records Biggest Gain in Two Months After Exit Poll Predicts BJP's Thumping Majority
Benchmark Sensex zoomed over 1,422 points and the NSE Nifty surged 421 points after most exit polls showed that the Narendra Modi-led NDA is returning
- Sensex, Nifty scale record closing highs on BJP’s likely victory
RIL and HDFC duo combined added some 550 points to the overall 1,400-point rise in Sensex.
- Investors richer by Rs 5.33L cr after exit polls
Investor wealth soared by more than Rs 5.33 lakh crore as the benchmark BSE Sensex sprinted more than 1,422 points Monday after exit polls predicted a
- Sensex, Nifty race past record closing highs as exit polls project NDA win
In similar movement, the broader NSE Nifty soared 393.95 points, or 3.45 per cent, to 11,801.10.
- Exit polls predict tsuNAMO, Sensex jumps 1,422 points
In a similar movement, the broader NSE Nifty soared 421.10 points, or 3.69 per cent, to 11,828.25.
- Sensex vaults 1,422 points as exit polls forecast ruling NDA's win
Mumbai: Benchmark Sensex zoomed over 1,422 points and the NSE Nifty surged 421 points on Monday after most exit polls showed that the Narendra Modi-le
- Vadodara: Will BJP Conquer Saffron Party’s Citadel Since 1998 For a Sixth Consecutive Term?
In 2014, Modi won the seat with a huge margin of 49.1% votes (5,70,128 votes) over the Congress candidate Madhusudan Mistry. Later, Modi vacated the s
- Justin Amash becomes first Republican lawmaker to call for Trump impeachment
Washington: Republican lawmaker Justin Amash said on Saturday that he believed Donald Trump has engaged in "impeachable conduct," becoming t
- Investor wealth soars Rs 5.33 lakh cr as exit polls predict return of NDA govt
Mumbai: Investor wealth soared by more than Rs 5.33 lakh crore as the benchmark BSE Sensex sprinted more than 1,422 points on Monday after exit polls
- Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor blushes like a rose in ruffled red Valentino sheer ensemble on Day 2
Check out Sonam Kapoor's second look from Cannes 2019
- D-Street experts say Monday’s rally just the beginning if exit poll results hold true
According to Deven Choksey NDA-II will speed up economic progress in the country.